Discussion: Voting Rights and Election Law

I was just thinking about the "fiscal responsibility" the republican party says they believe in.

When it comes to increasing the deficit by giving the wealthy tax breaks, it's done to stimulate the economy.

When it comes to increasing the deficit by bolstering our infrastructure and providing good jobs/child care for working people, it's irresponsible.

For the republican party, the deficit isn't the problem. The problem is the lessening of the income gap.

EDIT: Oops....thought I was in the repub party thread. Oh well....

Last edited:
Ben Shapiro via Wish here gets what's coming to him. Put sound on:

Full on YT:

Ben Shapiro via Wish here gets what's coming to him. Put sound on:

Full on YT:

Watched this in its entirety. That is a very long way of saying "We were very irresponsible when we crafted this bill".

SUZANNE MORPHEW: Husband, accused in her murder, charged with submitting presidential ballot in her name | FOX31 Denver

On April 22, Barry was asked by FBI agents why he submitted a ballot for Suzanne.

“Just because I wanted Trump to win…I know she (Suzanne) was going to vote for Trump anyways,” he told investigators. He also said he thought the “other guys'” were cheating so he would “give him (former president Trump) another vote.”

When FBI agents asked him whether he knew submitting a ballot for someone else’s ballot was illegal, he said, “I didn’t know you couldn’t do that for your spouse.”

Only the finest people. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this guy isn't the brightest star in the sky. I'm also going to guess his explanation isn't going to help his case. "I didn't know I couldn't vote for my dead wife". :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"