Disney Buys Marvel!

I probably wouldn't read a Pirates of the Caribbean comic. The only real appeal of it is Depp's performance for me. And Keira Knightley's easy on the eyes, too. ;)

But I would definitely check out another stab at a Gargoyles comic. Although Weisman's experiences with Marvel and Disney might prevent him from participating in it, which would probably doom it to failure.
If only she had boobs then she'd be perfect. I did enjoy her in Bend It Like Beckham though.

It would be funny if Goliath met Thor and said , "Didn't I beat the s*** out of your dad that one time ? " , and Thor just knocks his head off Mjolnir.

I probably wouldn't read a Pirates of the Caribbean comic. The only real appeal of it is Depp's performance for me. And Keira Knightley's easy on the eyes, too. ;)

But I would definitely check out another stab at a Gargoyles comic. Although Weisman's experiences with Marvel and Disney might prevent him from participating in it, which would probably doom it to failure.

Yeah, they really burned that bridge. :csad:

A Doctor Strange Pixar Movie?

Artist Brendan McCarthy added fuel to the "Strange"/Pixar fire when he told Bad Librarianship (via Cinema Blend) the following: "I was over in Hollywood earlier this year mooching about, and I had a meeting at Disney and the conversation drifted around to Pixar animating a 'Dr. Strange' movie." There have been rumors of the "Doctor Strange" project becoming animated, but just as many live action ones have popped up as well. While only Marvel knows where the film is slotted in its internal schedule, there are some who say it could be next in line after "Runaways."

Ehhhh.... I'd rather have it in live-action. So Strange can interact with the Avengers. I want Downey's Iron Man meeting Strange. :D

I'd prefer Doc Strange in animation myself. You can really go balls-out with the magic then. Do it in the Marcos Martin style from The Oath and I'm sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"