Disney Going Back To Traditonal Animation Films.

boywonder13 said:
Hey what about Mulan and Atlantis the Lost Empire.....those were great traditional (for the most part) disney movies...

I hated Lilo and Stich...

The kids love Lilo & Stitch.

I went to Disneyworld last year with my little nephew, and all the kids went crazy when Stitch was signing autographs.

Dude is more popular than Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Aladdin and all those icons.

BloodyWolverine said:
I wouldn't mind a Pirates Of The Caribbean Animated movie. That could be how they could geta jump start back in traditional animated films.
now THERE'Sa good idea

I like the paint by hand method but the digital method was done really well for Bambi 2. Mulan was there best story wise movie since The Lion King and Pocohantas. I liked The Lion King for the animators drew them and studied the animals. Much like disney had his animators do in Bambi 1. For me i more for substance them big bucks in my animated films. I mean Dragon Ball Z and alot of the Cartoon network canadian based anima are i believe painted by hand. I think there is room for both in these times.

Why does every Disney film have to include a song and dance number, when are we gonna see action, violence and sex in a Disney film?

Lazlo Panaflex said:
Why does every Disney film have to include a song and dance number, when are we gonna see action, violence and sex in a Disney film?
Because songs and dance numbers are great and it's what made Disney.
They've had action and violence in lots of their films.
As for sex, they banned a Menstruation educational cartoon, so I doubt will be getting anything more than hugging and kissing.

I would always fast forward through the dance numbers/songs in the disney animated movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"