Disney+

Just noticed Onward is on the Disney + already. A shame it got a bad theatrical run

It'll probably reach a much larger audience now. Bad for the box office but great for pop culture awareness.

I watched Onward yesterday morning.

About to start binge watching Gargoyles one of my faves as a kid

I wish the service had Fillmore? Anyone else remember Fillmore? It was like a cop drama, but with safety patrollers? I loved that show.

Now granted, I loved it when I was like 12, so there’s no telling how well it’s aged, but still...

I wish the service had Fillmore? Anyone else remember Fillmore? It was like a cop drama, but with safety patrollers? I loved that show.

Now granted, I loved it when I was like 12, so there’s no telling how well it’s aged, but still...

I still fondly remember that show. It’s a tragedy that it’s still not on Disney+ yet. Maybe in the (near) future!!

Created by The Walking Dead's Scott Gimple :hehe: I requested it via the help center/feedback when D+ first launched.

Created by The Walking Dead's Scott Gimple :hehe: I requested it via the help center/feedback when D+ first launched.
That’s blown my mind for awhile. From a writer’s standpoint, I’m always kind of awed by those who can jump from medium to medium. I feel like we see a lot of Simpsons/Family Guy/Bob’s Burgers/ etc. writers going on to do live action comedy, but for someone to go from a children’s cartoon to a live action drama for adults seems like a much crazier journey.

I seem to recall him saying on a podcast that he wrote some Simpsons comics for Bongo Comics as well.

Instead of having another Indiana Jones movie, they should consider remaking the the adventures of young indy with the production value of a movie.
With Harrison Ford as narrator (I remember old Indy also appearing in the 90s series in at least one episode)

Last edited:
They did have an "old Indy" character but I don't think it was Ford. He had an eyepatch and a lot of people wondered how Indy lost an eye.

I do wish they'd done more with Young Indiana Jones. I recall the actor they got to play his father looked a LOT like a young Sean Connery.

Instead of having another Indiana Jones movie, they should consider remaking the the adventures of young indy with the production value of a movie.
With Harrison Ford as narrator (I remember old Indy also appearing in the 90s series in at least one episode)
They did have an "old Indy" character but I don't think it was Ford. He had an eyepatch and a lot of people wondered how Indy lost an eye.

I do wish they'd done more with Young Indiana Jones. I recall the actor they got to play his father looked a LOT like a young Sean Connery.
Ford was on that show as well. He was up there while filming The Fugitive. Either way Young Indiana Jones was a really good show the problem was the same back then though as it is now nobody wants to see anyone else playing the role besides Ford.

Go inside Disney's secret archives with first look at new series 'Prop Culture'
Premiering May 1, the show revisits classic Disney titles and looks at them through the lens of how props helped to shape and create some of their most magical moments.

Over eight episodes, all available the same day, Lanigan goes on the hunt to find costumes, set designs, music, and props from films like Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Mary Poppins, Tron, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Muppet Movie, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, and Honey, I Shrunk The Kids.

"Playdate with Destiny" is a cute short film for The Simpson's. I'd like to see more

I just went ahead and did the 7 day free trial and watched Onward again earlier. I enjoy their wares but I'm not quite ready to pay for it yet. :o

Sounds like Disney is digitally altering out Daryl Hannah's butt in Splash. I'm struggling to to figure out why they are even bothering. Just toss it on Hulu.

Sounds like Disney is digitally altering out Daryl Hannah's butt in Splash. I'm struggling to to figure out why they are even bothering. Just toss it on Hulu.
I saw the clip on Twitter. Hilarious

As if a kid seeing a butt is going to scar them for life. If you have edit something so simple...dont put it on your streaming service.

Nudity will always freak out parents more than violence.

only in certain countries - here every child has seen the naked butts of men and women and even the other parts as well. 99,9999% turn out to be normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"