Disney+

Our Web-Slinging wonder is coming to Disney+ all three Spidey's in conjunction with No Way Home!

I hope they bring the past Spider-Man movies over too? Mainly the Tobey Maguire ones

I like that all the Spider-Man content will be on Disney+ but movies like Jumanji and Men in Black being on there just seems weird :funny:

Spider-Man: The Animated Series is back on Disney+ with updated episode arrangement split into 5 seasons in the right format.

still missing in Germany :(...but was never available

As I mentioned in another thread, what fixes did they need and what fixes could they have made?

Also, the biggest fix was never finding Mary Jane at at the end after all the Spider-verse and Secret Wars stuff. So will they fix that?

hey, that great. Don’t know if we’ve gotten Hocus Pocus 2 without covid. But it’s nice to get something original for Halloween

Any hope that Spectacular Spider-Man could appear on Disney Plus in the future?
I thought I read Sony stuff might start trickling over onto the service this summer. I expect to see Spectacular Spider-Man on there as part of the Sony library content, cause they mentioned it including older movies and shows. Spectacular is on UK Netflix currently, but nowhere else to my knowledge, and the Sony deal is for the US soooo it's ready to plop on over on Disney + here.

It’s about time to get teaser trailer for Monsters@Work, Mysterious Benedict Society, Turner & Hooch and above all What if...
Maybe today...(today is the quartal meeting)

What's this Mysterious Benedict Society? Is it a film with Benedict Cumberbatch and Benedict Wong?

Also is there a Turner and Hooch remake?

or maybe not....lol

How many years will it take for D+ to surpass NetfliX's subscribers count.

Could be as early as next fiscal year IMO
They still have a ways to catch up but unless Netflix gets another massive hit series, they’re only going to lose subscribers once their flagship shows like Stranger Things and Ozark end. I think Prime Video will surpass them before Disney+ does.

Markets Bounce Back; Disney+ Misses on Subscriber Numbers

The main reason for the sell-off after hours was the disappointing subscriber numbers for its Disney+ streaming service: 103.6 million versus 109.3 million anticipated. Average revenue per user (ARPU) was down 29% even though the company raised prices. This marks the fourth-straight earnings beat for the entertainment conglomerate, but growth realizations in the quarter look to have set the stock back. Shares are flat year to date.

They still have a ways to catch up but unless Netflix gets another massive hit series, they’re only going to lose subscribers once their flagship shows like Stranger Things and Ozark end. I think Prime Video will surpass them before Disney+ does.
Isn't Prime Video part of the bigger Prime subscription service? The same way Amazon Music is included with Prime subscription service with no additional fee.

I read that not all Prime subscribers even use Prime Video even though its part of their monthly subscription.

So for me, it doesn't count.

As for Disney+, its impressive that they almost have half the amount of NetfliX subscribers in more or less 2 years. NetfliX has been around for like 7 to 8 years as a big streaming service.

It looks like it's mainly aimed at kids, kind of like a live action variant on Dora the explorer. All the cast are kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"