Disney+

Why isn’t 2015 Cinderella on this service pray tell? I remember at the start it was.
I think it's under Hulu?

The 2015 version is probably the best telling of that story we’ll get for quite some time, imo. They made all the right adjustments to make it work for the modern era, I thought.
It's my favorite live action remakes and something easier to do because as classic as the originals are they really don't have dimension for some of their characters. I believe in the original Cinderella, the Prince only has several lines such as "wait don't go". His father and the Grand Duke were more focused.

Which is why I'm just "okay" with the Lion King remake which is almost a shot for shot of the animated one.

wonder if we learn this week something about
Little Town
Willow
Peter & Wendy
Pinnochio
Rescue Rangers
Darkwing Duck
Percy Jackson
Hocus Pocus 2
DisEnchanted

Last edited:
I am interested in seeing non-Star Wars and non MCU content moreso than Star Wars and MCU because I need a reason to watch Disney+ other than Star Wars, MCU and Jeff Goldblum.

I am interested in seeing non-Star Wars and non MCU content moreso than Star Wars and MCU because I need a reason to watch Disney+ other than Star Wars, MCU and Jeff Goldblum.

How about a Star Wars/Marvel crossover, as induced as a scheme by the Grandmaster played by Jeff Goldblum? *eg*

wonder if we learn this week something about
Little Town
Willow
Peter & Wendy
Pinnochio
Rescue Rangers
Darkwing Duck

Percy Jackson
Hocus Pocus 2
DisEnchanted

I may give those two a chance like I did with the rebooted Duck Tales.

Chip & Dale will be live action with SNL cast members and Seth Rogen. Creators are The Lonely Island.
One most anticipated projects - the SNL digital short humor is absolutely my kind of humour

I bet Kristen Wiig or Maya Rudolph will voice Gadget.
Seth Rogen could be either Monterey Jack or Fatcat…or maybe Nimnull

Seth Rogen will also behind the rumored Darkwing Duck series

I expected informations to drop earlier. Looks like we have to wait until America wakes up…

I'm watching the IMAX version of Infinity War.

giphy.webp

The opening scene, with all its different size characters and the highly detailed and busy environment of the ship, benefits immensely from the extra vertical frame space. Thanos in particular just seems more imposing when his whole body head to toe is filling the frame vertically and you can see Thor on the ground at his feet. The 2.35 framing looks cramped as hell in comparison.

I'm watching the IMAX version of Infinity War.

giphy.webp

The opening scene, with all its different size characters and the highly detailed and busy environment of the ship, benefits immensely from the extra vertical frame space. Thanos in particular just seems more imposing when his whole body head to toe is filling the frame vertically and you can see Thor on the ground at his feet. The 2.35 framing looks cramped as hell in comparison.
I remember Infinity War really benefitting from it too. Of all things, one of the shots that stood out to me was the explosion when Rhodes dropped the bombs on Thanos’s army when they were trying to breach the shield. By comparison, it looked much less impressive on a standard screen.

Hopefully we also get a teaser trailer later today.
Spring 2022 ain’t too far away

So the Pixar presentation was just a 4 minute video? I guess the Marvel one will be the same?

Out of the non MCU/Star Wars Stuff, Willow interests me the most

I’m pretty interested in the Chris Hemsworth and Will Smith Nat Geo series. Both of those look pretty cool.

That Simpsons Plusaversary short was wild. I wasn’t expecting to see
Goofy getting loaded on Duff with Homer.

The Obi-Wan BTS clip was enough to get me excited. I just wish they gave us a concrete release date but May the 4th might be in the cards.

Other than Obi-Wan and Boba Fett, did they mention any other Star Wars shows like Andor or Ahsoka?

nope
You can see an Andor logo here, but that’s it.

My guess - they only show the logos for 2021 projects (and the stuff, that dropped today), so Ashoka will be 2023

I think Ashoka would have been announced, or at least news if it if Rosario Dawson wasn't busy. It's way off right now.

I think Ashoka would have been announced, or at least news if it if Rosario Dawson wasn't busy. It's way off right now.
Oh right. :csad: How far we talking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"