Disney+

There’s supposed to be a National Geographic special with Chris Hemsworth coming out sometime this year. Have they announced a date for it? I’ve been looking forward to it. Really liked the Will Smith one.

It's been in there "coming soon" section for several months. Still no release date set. I've been looking forward to it myself.

His beard looks weird and I can't place why.

Is it a CG beard? Personally I rarely ever see a fake beard and go that looks great but I've also worn some type of beard for most of my life. I wouldn't be surprised if the hair, beard and eyebrows are all cgi.

I'm honestly laughing. **** Crunchyroll. Just wish they had plopped the money down for Gundam Utena...

I'm honestly laughing. **** Crunchyroll. Just wish they had plopped the money down for Gundam Utena...

As someone that watches dubs I wonder when it will get the dub because Hulu is airing it. Vizmedia was at the top with Funimation before Crunchyroll bought Funimation. Haven't seen anything from Viz and they usually had their shows on Toonami. If Crunchyroll or Hidive had it they likely simulcast or wait couple of episodes and start.

Really happy this is back.

They released the entire season unlike before where they did 1 a week like Mighty Ducks doing now. I do miss Olive, she was glue of the team and it will take awhile to get use to new girl even though the 1st episode makes it seem like she was around awhile.

Someone from one of my Discord groups posted the drop box they got for having a subscription. I thought I would regret cancelling my subscription but while they were some neat stuff, nothing that make me upset that I'm not getting it.

Not seeing why this needed an entire series to tell this story when it looks like it could’ve been a fun 2hrs Disney+ film but whatevs.

Was that woman at the start supposed to be the same little girl from the first movie who gives him him the lactose free milk?

I just needed confirmation that Charlie was in it, even just for 1 episode, and it did that, so I'm in.

There’s supposed to be a National Geographic special with Chris Hemsworth coming out sometime this year. Have they announced a date for it? I’ve been looking forward to it. Really liked the Will Smith one.

Don't know if you saw yet, but there's a release date finally. November 16th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"