Disney+

I'll maybe give this a try only because the Electric Mayhem are my favorite Muppets, particularly Animal.

Any Muppets project where we don't have to hear that terribly mis-voiced Kermit immediately gets my attention

'The Muppets Mayhem' is ready to jam in first look at new Disney + series

Ready to get hurt again, because Iger is in a money pinching mood.

Isn’t this like the third Muppet show in the last 5 years? I vaguely remember hearing about the other two.

I guess this answers it
It marks the first time the Muppets have embarked on a new television series since 2015's The Muppets, the short-lived mockumentary style series about running a late night show with Miss Piggy as host (though in the meanwhile, they'd debuted Halloween special The Muppets Haunted Mansion and short-form sketch show, Muppets Now).

I neither remember this mockumentary series or Muppet Now lol

Any Muppets project where we don't have to hear that terribly mis-voiced Kermit immediately gets my attention
I truly don't understand why he was the guy they went with. Are there no puppeteers out there who can do a better Kermit voice? It's not that hard.

Big Shot [Disney+]
Turner & Hooch [Disney+]
The Mysterious Benedict Society [Disney+]
The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers [Disney+]
Willow [Disney+]
The Making Of Willow [Disney+]
Diary of a Future President [Disney+]
Just Beyond [Disney+]
The World According to Jeff Goldblum [Disney+]
Marvel’s Project Hero [Disney]
Marvel’s MPower [Disney+]
Marvel’s Voices Rising: The Music of Wakanda Forever [Disney+]
Rosaline [Disney+]
Cheaper by the Dozen remake [Disney+]
The One and Only Ivan [Disney+]
Stargirl [Disney+]
Encore! [Disney+]
A Spark Story [Disney+]
Black Beauty [Disney+]
Clouds [Disney+]
Weird but True! [Disney+]
Timmy Failure [Disney+]
Be Our Chef [Disney+]
Magic Camp [Disney+]
Howard [Disney+]
Earth to Ned [Disney+]
Foodtastic [Disney+]
Stuntman [Disney+]
Disney Fairy Tale Weddings [Disney+]
Wolfgang [Disney+]
It’s a Dog’s Life with Bill Farmer [Disney+]
The Premise [Hulu]
Love in the Time of Corona [Hulu]
Everything’s Trash [Hulu]
Best in Snow [Hulu]
Best in Dough [Hulu]
Maggie [Hulu]
Dollface [Hulu]
The Quest [Hulu]
The Hot Zone [Nat Geo/Hulu]
Y: The Last Man [FX/Hulu]
Pistol [FX/Hulu]
Little Demon [FX/Hulu]
Disney To Remove Dozens Of Series, Including ‘Big Shot’, ‘Willow’, ‘Y’ & ‘Dollface’ – Deadline

All the shows Disney+/Hulu are sending to the afterlife.

They may end up on another service but it seems stupid to remove a bunch of series they own, and especially ones they aired not even a year ago.

I'm sure they'll license them out for more money. Eg, what all the studios did by default before they had their own streaming services lol.

Yep, instead they all sunk literal billions of dollars into a service that will take years to profit if it ever does instead of earning hundreds of millions a year licensing out content to someone else who already established themselves.

They may end up on another service but it seems stupid to remove a bunch of series they own, and especially ones they aired not even a year ago.
This is what I was thinking. But it does makes me wonder if these shows are getting so few views or what. I mean I know Willow was cancelled but are so few people watching that it's not worth having on Disney+. I can understand say Turner and Houch, were most likely those interested have already watched. Did I miss Mighty Ducks being cancelled? I thought the show was doing good. Sadly I have to think this is bad news for getting older unreleased movies and shows.

Unless the shows go to another service I think Disney is looking at WB and thinking, you know what they're doing makes sense.

I'll also add that after going back and looking at the list I only know was 9 of them are/existed. And I only watched some of two of them.

Freevee & Pluto Tv & the other one will be the winners here. Get some good content for cheaper prices, get advertisements $$$.

I'm sure they'll license them out for more money. Eg, what all the studios did by default before they had their own streaming services lol.
They are not necessarily going to sell these shows elsewhere. Disney is removing these shows to save money by not having to pay residuals to the creatiors.

In itself, the idea that Disney could keep all their series on the streaming service was always usustainable in the long run.

Them deleting 'Howard' when they're about to launch a live-action remake almost certainly dedicated to his memory AND at the start of Pride Month is just incredibly insulting.
They dropped this video praising Ashman the day after they announce that his doc is being pulled from D+.

what-a-bunch-of-aholes-talking.gif

Freevee & Pluto Tv & the other one will be the winners here. Get some good content for cheaper prices, get advertisements $$$.
Xumo and Tubi. I think Peacock stopped being free cause Comcast owns Xumo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"