• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Disney's Enchanted

Saw it tonight, i don't feel i need to give a long review like i sometimes do, it's just a no pretences fun film that is a pleasure to escape into, Amy Adams was amazing and Marsden had a good showing himself, Patrick Dempsey was a LOT more likable than i thought he'd be, It was a smart concept that was so easy to get wrong but they got it perfectly right.

9/10

I think Amy Adams had a whole lot to do with this film's success. She's just so charming, so...:yay: on screen. Glad you liked it.:up:

I think Amy Adams had a whole lot to do with this film's success. She's just so charming, so...:yay: on screen. Glad you liked it.:up:

:up: Agreed on Amy, she was pitch perfect and sparkled on screen, I also thought Dempsey did well b/c that type of part is hard, you have to be likable enough that the audience actually root for the inevitable outcome. Marsden seemed to be enjoying himself. :woot:

Saw it tonight, i don't feel i need to give a long review like i sometimes do, it's just a no pretences fun film that is a pleasure to escape into, Amy Adams was amazing and Marsden had a good showing himself, Patrick Dempsey was a LOT more likable than i thought he'd be, It was a smart concept that was so easy to get wrong but they got it perfectly right.

9/10

For me the scene that made me know that the film was really really something was the "How does she know" song in the park. Finaly breaking Dempseys character and making him enjoy himself for a moment.

A wonderful example of why Disney have been able to continue to make films.

I love watching this film, espcialy on a raining sad day, its so happy and has songs :p

I watched the movie again and counted dozens of tiny references to other Disney films...so genius

I watched this film today, and it was very cool. It was very funny, Amy Adams is gorgeous, and I enjoyed the numerous references to various other Disney films. And who knew Cyclops could sing? Wow.
And Carrie Underwood singing at the end :heart:

Great film :up:

For me james marsden made this film as the supporting actor.

i fell in love with amy adams when i watched this the other day.

why aren't there more women like that in the world?

oh, and, on another note, what is the appeal of patrick dempsey? that man has all the charisma of a wet sock.

I started to find him charming since Can't Buy Me Love, but since then, he sort of lost he appeal.

I thought he was good in the movie

He played the role well.

For me james marsden made this film as the supporting actor.

Yep love how dumb and silly his character can be.

''Thank you for taking care of my bride, peasants'' Line is great

Does any other grown man love the soundtrack & just have the first 3 tracks repeating over & over again or is it just me?

I'm big boy, at least that's what it says on my supposed birth certificate.

Managed to get my family to watch Enchanted yesterday, gets better each time :)

I'm big boy, at least that's what it says on my supposed birth certificate.

Managed to get my family to watch Enchanted yesterday, gets better each time :)

I have to admit it gets a little old now.....

[BLACKOUT]I kid[/BLACKOUT]

phew, almost believed you there for a second

Here's something quite interesting, Enchanted yeah that Disney movie from last year which is...um well pretty good. Now what rating is Enchanted?...yeah its a PG, but it should be a 12 rated film.

Why you ask? go to this youtube video of a clip taken from Enchanted, the one where the Prince is on top of the Bus. Now exactly at the 30sec mark into the clip somebody drops the F bomb.

Check it out if you don't believe me:
Youtube-Enchanted F word

His exact words are, "Get the **** outta there".

Here's something quite interesting, Enchanted yeah that Disney movie from last year which is...um well pretty good. Now what rating is Enchanted?...yeah its a PG, but it should be a 12 rated film.

Why you ask? go to this youtube video of a clip taken from Enchanted, the one where the Prince is on top of the Bus. Now exactly at the 30sec mark into the clip somebody drops the F bomb.

Check it out if you don't believe me:
Youtube-Enchanted F word

His exact words are, "Get the **** outta there".

The guy is saying "Get that bus out of there".

oh believe me he ain't, there is some other guy saying "get out of the bus" about a second before the other guy but the guy does very distinctly say "Get the **** outta there", went & watched it again, exactly on 30/31 sec mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"