• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Disney's Enchanted

Thanks! :woot:

Have fun danoyse. I've been toying with the idea of going one of these days.

I can't wait. I've been to Disney World in Florida a few times, but I've never been to the California version. Should be fun! I'm making my dad watch the movie before we go. :oldrazz:

(and I hear they have a Giselle in the parades)

Awesome, make sure to jump into the parade. :woot:
I would. :ninja:

I wached this a couple of nights ago in my theatre and it was a fun movie. I too really enjoyed it :)

I love Enchanted. It is a feel good movie.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=enchanted.htm

Domestic Total as of Mar. 13, 2008: $127,807,262

Domestic: $127,807,262 39.5%
+ Foreign: $195,900,438 60.5%

= Worldwide: $323,707,700

Opening Weekend: $34,440,317
(3,730 theaters, $9,233 average)
% of Total Gross: 26.9%
Widest Release: 3,730 theaters
In Release: 114 days / 16.3 weeks

That looks good to me.

Anyone else really like the idea that the Queen dies.

Also anyone else think that the Queen in the movie is the same queen from Snow White? I think it is.

I don't think it is. I took her as an amalgamation of the Queen from Snow White and Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.

I don't think it is. I took her as an amalgamation of the Queen from Snow White and Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.

I always hoped it was as the Queen from Snow WHite never got caught...

I saw the movie today and it was really good. I was surprised. It reminded me of the old cartoon disney movies. I miss them. Now all we get are CGI, which is good, but I miss the cartoon ones.

The Snow Queen(Disney's name for the Snow White Queen) dies in Snow WHIte and the Seven Dwarfs.

And Susan Sarandon is not the same Snow Queen from Snow White, she's a new character created for the movie.

Watched it yesterday, finally Disney have made a fairytale film which I really really enjoyed.

The Snow Queen(Disney's name for the Snow White Queen) dies in Snow WHIte and the Seven Dwarfs.

And Susan Sarandon is not the same Snow Queen from Snow White, she's a new character created for the movie.

Gotcha thanks :)

Got it today on DVD, yeah play delivered early hehe

Can't wait to watch it again, I love this film.

This and Monsters Inc are the only two Disney films I have seen that don't suck. Unless the Iron Giant was a Disney film.

This and Monsters Inc are the only two Disney films I have seen that don't suck. Unless the Iron Giant was a Disney film.

You're honestly going to sit there and say every Disney movie from the 1920's to present have sucked save for two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"