Disturiba Sequel

Hope it's not true. Eagle Eye is the next hit to look for :up:

Direct-to-DVD sequel.:whatever: I hate it when they do this. They did it to White Noise and The Butterfly Effect.

In the UK, the white noise sequal was a theatrical release.

Did the original make more in theaters than it did here, which I believe was a grand total of $47.62?

Keaton shouldn't have taken the 10 percent. Stick with the base money, my man!

Direct-to-DVD sequel.:whatever: I hate it when they do this. They did it to White Noise and The Butterfly Effect.

It was suppose to hit theaters here...then Universal...well...saw something (maybe it was bad...or too good) and is releasing it to dvd. But it's suppose to be high-profile, so guessing tv ad's/net ad's for this one.

both of those were theatrically released here in Brazil. Meanwhile Talladega Nights and Nacho Libre (though I don't much care for this one) were DTDVD. go figure.

the first movie was one long commercial designed to get kids into the theater, and then go to best buy to pick up some xbox live, a new apple computer, obviously get another ipod, among many many MANY other things in the movie. i expect more of the same from the second one. hollywood and their agendas....

I loved Disturbia, guess this will just be the same story again only with a fraction of the budget, a cheap ass director and less famous ppl as they've done with other DTDVD "sequels" .

the first movie was one long commercial designed to get kids into the theater, and then go to best buy to pick up some xbox live, a new apple computer, obviously get another ipod, among many many MANY other things in the movie. i expect more of the same from the second one. hollywood and their agendas....

while there was alot of product placement in it, at least none of it was as obvious or pushed on you as it was in Transformers...and since when was it a secret hollywood agenda to make money?:confused:?

This is just as if not even more pointless then Return To House To Haunted Hill

while there was alot of product placement in it, at least none of it was as obvious or pushed on you as it was in Transformers...and since when was it a secret hollywood agenda to make money?:confused:?

a lot is two words first of all, and i never mentioned the word 'secret' at all. and he started complaining about not having anymore 'xbox live' or the scene where he used his brand new phone (i forget the type it was, but it was obvious), and all the apple gear that was in there was ridiculous. there was no story, it was simply a commercial, they built the 'plot' around the commercials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"