Transformers DM's collection

Awesome. I might check out my TRU soon and get me another one. The leg on the one I have keep snapping off.

Whats the problem? Too loose or too (no immature jokes) stiff?

Neither. Fine as it is. But every time I extend the legs to transform it into robot mode (and vice versa), it snaps off. But once I snap it back in, it's fine.

Oh. Maybe thats the case with all of them? Or the way you transform him? Cause those back bumper parts on Ratchet and his windshield pop off from time to time when I transform him.

Oh. Maybe thats the case with all of them? Or the way you transform him? Cause those back bumper parts on Ratchet and his windshield pop off from time to time when I transform him.

That's interesting coz I've never had those problems with Ratchet. My problem with Ratchet, however, that whenever he's in vehicle mode, the doors won't stay shut.

What's the deal with the side panels on Ratchet's thighs, anyway? Nothing happens when I push them.

Oh, and Barricade is another pain in the ass to transform to vehicle mode. His legs must be aligned PERFECTLY for the panels to snap into place.

yeah, but not as Bad as Ironhide. I don't fear breaking Barricade.

Yeah I managed to be lucky enough to pick up a 74 BB but I really want the 08 BB too. I already have Voyager Starscream (my fav), 74 BB, Leader Megatron, Barricade, and Jazz. Unforttunately, both Leader and Voyage Megs screwed up. I want a Megatron with the correct color and without wings! I also need to pick up Voyager Prime (way cooler and better looking than leader class IMO), 08 BB, Scorponok, Blackout, Bonecrusher, and Brawl (deluxe class to save money)

Cool collection you got there, Jack. And I totally agree with you on the Leader Megs. If it weren't for the color scheme, I would've grabbed it without hesitation.

I saw the Ratchet repaint (G1 colors) in my local shop. Wondering if I should get it. If I do, I'll post a pic of it here.

I got Leader Prime. I think he is way better and in scale more than voyager.

Meh, I always felt the two leader class figures were way too bulky. Scale doesnt bother me, except when some of the Transformers we know to be small end up friggin huge. I hear wave 2 will have voyager prime with G1 colors :wow: sounds good to me. :woot:

I totally agree with you. Which was why I got the Leader instead of the Voyager. And the transformation of the Leader class appears to be somewhat more faithful to the movie than the Voyager class, IMO.

I totally agree with you. Which was why I got the Leader instead of the Voyager. And the transformation of the Leader class appears to be somewhat more faithful to the movie than the Voyager class, IMO.
Yeah I can go with that. I think the hands came out of the gass tank things, but other that that, it's pretty close. The one thing about Leader Prime's transformation I hate. Flipping the pieces under the arms to make part of the hood. That takes me a while cause I am so scared I'll snap something.

i FINALLY got myself a Voyager Megatron today. I was thinking about getting the leader Megatron, but i already got the leader OP, and if i spend another $40 on a single toy, i'd rather it be leader Brawl.

What sucks is a Megs voyager repaint is coming out.

yeah well...i had such bad luck finding this one i don't care. if i see the other one, ok...i'll pick it up...but i'm happy with the one i got.

Ratchet repaint coming too. This one is yellow and not ugly lime green.

i checked the TF site...where's there proof of these repaints?

TF.com tells you **** man. seibetron.com can give you any TF news update. :up:

That is the correct spelling dude.

WTF? Type that in on google man. Its an all TF site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"