Transformers DM's collection

Preaching to the choir. But KB is good with old stuff. Its a steal.

I just saw a Bonecrusher/Jazz/Brawl combo set on Ebay. Where are people finding these things!?

Its the only TF stuff Sams has. I checked.

Yeah, I'll take an 08 BB or a leader Brawl instead. Every week I am in the store because over the phone no one knows anything. I am going insane.

I could've gotten you a 08 BB when i was still at targettt.
i should've picked up a few spares, thought they'd be a little easier to find though.

Yeah, I'll take an 08 BB or a leader Brawl instead. Every week I am in the store because over the phone no one knows anything. I am going insane.

Those 2 are at the top of my list as well. Then leader Optimus and voyager Megs repaint

I have leader Op, looking for Leader Megs so I can begin the repainting process.

Yeah I can't find him, and he isn't popular. i don't get it. When I find Brawl or any I need, no hesitation. Worry about bills and paying it off later.

i almost didn't buy leader OP...i had him in my hands and was walking around for awhile...but when i noticed other people at the TF shelves picking him up, i decided to do it....glad i did, too. haven't seen him again since.

Yeah I saw a lot of him last time I was at Target. Got him no hesitation. Sure they are out by now.

Yeah I know what you mean. Leader Brawl is second only to 08 BB. I want Leader Brawl then leader Megs! Really hoping for that restock.

i started off by saying i was going to get leader brawl...then i thought "eh...i don't know...another $40 on a single toy?" but now i'm leaning towards getting him again...it's become an addiction.

I HATE movie Starscream with a passion. Leader Bonecrusher would make sense for size scaling reasons. He did wrestle Optimus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"