Sequels Do we really have that many villains left?

Yeah, they both fit togeather perfectley. Two people who both haveh ad bad lives come togeather to form something big. I truly can see it now. :up:

Here's the villains you could still use:

Spider-Man 4:
Lizard- in like the first 30 minutes, then he's just Dr. Curt Conners the rest of the movie.
Kraven- no matter what people say, "Kraven's Last Hunt" is the next BEST Spidey Villain story that hasn't been used in the movies yet. Do this but replace 'Vermin' with:
Vulture- yeah he sucks, but if he were played by Sir Ben Kingsley? Holy Crap. That's on a whole 'nother level! He could be Conner's fellow professor competing for a huge science grant, and then sabotages Conner's experiment (turning him into the Lizard.) He's also the guy who Kraven captures (dressed as Spidey, 'cause he's crazy like that) and later lets him go (like he did 'Vermin') for Spider-Man to fight in the movie's final battle.

Spider-Man 5:
Possibly Electro- see where I'm going with this?
Return of Norman Osborn from the dead (he cameos at the end of part 4)- Osborn comes back and establishes his business and lies about having amnesia. He's putting in motion his master plan (Sinister Six)
Possibly Venom- regenerated Venom comes back and kills Gwen Stacy, making him a true badass.

Spider-Man 6:
Osborn recruits-
Vulture- who loves the power and builds Osborn a better suit
Kraven- the only one to ever truely defeat the spider (he drugged and buried Spidey in part 4)
Doc Ock- also back from the 'dead' after flashback reveals that Osborn fished him out and has been brainwashing him to be really evil
Electro- Osborn uses his raw power for science or something
Sandman- Ozzy forces him to work for him after claiming he can cure his daughter (who Osborn made sick in the first place.) The movie reveals also that Osborn was the one to break Flint Marko out of jail (to torment Peter) and give Marko experimental sand powers (the head of the bunker project was of course, Osborn himself), truly making the Green Goblin Spider-Man's worst enemy, ever.

Then after all that, Spidey proposes to MJ, she annouces she's pregnant, and Aunt May dies of natural causes. Then we don't see another Spider-Man movie for thirty years when they remake them all over again.

To be honest, I don't think Carnage will ever be in the Spidey movies. He is too violent. You think how many kids have watched the Spiderman films. Millions. I don't think whoever the current Director is at the time is that stupid to put a violent, blood-thirsty villain in the film and make it a 15/18 certificate etc.

The only way to get around this is to make Carnage as soft as Venom in SM3 which everyone would disagree to because as we all know, Carnage has always been a freaky, violent creature. I mean, it's Cletus Kasady, a serial killer for god sake. That kinda guy with symbiote use is going to be at least 10x more violent.

SM4: Lizard/ Kraven (Everyone knows how this goes.)
SM5: Chameleon/ Carnage (Chameleon tries to get revenge on Peter and Connors for his brother's death by breaking into the lab and subjecting one of his hitmen, Cleetus Cassidy, to the symbiote.)
SM6: Kingpin/ Hobgoblin (I've always wanted a Spidey movie based on the organized crime side of things, even if it steps on DDs toes.)

I really am not a fan of Electro, Mysterio or Vulture. They're all pretty lame villains to me.

To be honest, I don't think Carnage will ever be in the Spidey movies. He is too violent. You think how many kids have watched the Spiderman films. Millions. I don't think whoever the current Director is at the time is that stupid to put a violent, blood-thirsty villain in the film and make it a 15/18 certificate etc.

The only way to get around this is to make Carnage as soft as Venom in SM3 which everyone would disagree to because as we all know, Carnage has always been a freaky, violent creature. I mean, it's Cletus Kasady, a serial killer for god sake. That kinda guy with symbiote use is going to be at least 10x more violent.
They could probably go all out with violence in a Venom spin-off film. As I have said before, a Venom spin-off film is the only film Carnage should be in.

They could have Chameleon be the Rose who is stealing classified technology/equipment so that he can take down his father the Kingpin.When the Chameleon is in the Richard Wisk/Rose disguise he could be a ruthless mob boss,and as the Chameleon he goes around and steals things,and cause mischief that only the Chameon can do.

"The Sinister Six" could just be The Rose/Chameleon with two of his henchmen that he has given stolen classified equipment too,and the Kingpin could have two guys of his own.

Through out the movie these two mob bosses are having a huge mob war,then when spidey keeps getting in their way,the two mob bosses decide to put their differences on hold for awhile while they join together to take out their common enemy(spider-man).

We've got to think about what possible storylines there are left and how to incorperate the villains into these storylines, the best three are:

Spiderman growing 4 more arms, Dr Conners is pivotal in this saga, so Lizard and Kraven would be good for this storyline.

Spiderman being cloned, Jackel would be good for this storyline, with added villains such as Electro or Vulture to please the fans.

Peter's and Mary Jane's wedding, Carnage could turn up and try to ruin it, resulting to Mary Jane dying (that would get rid of Kirsten).

Soooooo:

SM4- Man-Spider saga- Lizard, Kraven
SM5- Clone saga- Jackel, Electro, Vulture
SM6- Peter's wedding- Carnage and possible others.

We've got to think about what possible storylines there are left and how to incorperate the villains into these storylines

That's the best approach.

Miniduffa said:
Soooooo:

That's the worst approach.

Morbius, the living vampire, As played by Dani Filth. Just because that guy looks like him.

The man spider Saga wouldnt work to well in movies IMO

I've gotta say...the only character left that can carry a trilogy the way the Goblins carried the last trilogy is the Kingpin...but I don't see that happening.

Though maybe the next trilogy can center around Peter and Dr. Connors.

Since Chameleon and Kraven the Hunter are brothers in some incarnations, why not have a family revenge to carry on this trilogy.

If two mob bosses are having a huge mob war,and if spidey always keeps getting in their way,the two mob bosses could decide to put their differences on hold for awhile while they join together to take out their common enemy(spider-man).

The thing is only the two mob bosses would be the main villains,so they would get the major character development.And each mob boss has two of his own henchmen,so the henchmen don't have to have that much character development or any at all.

This is the way for "The Sinister Six" can work without focusing on six members which would ruin the movie.And the one who calls them "The Sinister Six" could be JJJ when he sees them all together fighting spidey.

The only thing is,who would be the mob bosses,and who would be their henchmen.

We've got to think about what possible storylines there are left and how to incorperate the villains into these storylines, the best three are:

Spiderman growing 4 more arms, Dr Conners is pivotal in this saga, so Lizard and Kraven would be good for this storyline.

Spiderman being cloned, Jackel would be good for this storyline, with added villains such as Electro or Vulture to please the fans.

Peter's and Mary Jane's wedding, Carnage could turn up and try to ruin it, resulting to Mary Jane dying (that would get rid of Kirsten).

Soooooo:

Yes, because that is what everyone wants to see...Peter Parker with 4 arms.........................

Here's the villains you could still use:

Spider-Man 4:
Lizard- in like the first 30 minutes, then he's just Dr. Curt Conners the rest of the movie.
Kraven- no matter what people say, "Kraven's Last Hunt" is the next BEST Spidey Villain story that hasn't been used in the movies yet. Do this but replace 'Vermin' with:
Vulture- yeah he sucks, but if he were played by Sir Ben Kingsley? Holy Crap. That's on a whole 'nother level! He could be Conner's fellow professor competing for a huge science grant, and then sabotages Conner's experiment (turning him into the Lizard.) He's also the guy who Kraven captures (dressed as Spidey, 'cause he's crazy like that) and later lets him go (like he did 'Vermin') for Spider-Man to fight in the movie's final battle.

Spider-Man 5:
Possibly Electro- see where I'm going with this?
Return of Norman Osborn from the dead (he cameos at the end of part 4)- Osborn comes back and establishes his business and lies about having amnesia. He's putting in motion his master plan (Sinister Six)
Possibly Venom- regenerated Venom comes back and kills Gwen Stacy, making him a true badass.

Spider-Man 6:
Osborn recruits-
Vulture- who loves the power and builds Osborn a better suit
Kraven- the only one to ever truely defeat the spider (he drugged and buried Spidey in part 4)
Doc Ock- also back from the 'dead' after flashback reveals that Osborn fished him out and has been brainwashing him to be really evil
Electro- Osborn uses his raw power for science or something
Sandman- Ozzy forces him to work for him after claiming he can cure his daughter (who Osborn made sick in the first place.) The movie reveals also that Osborn was the one to break Flint Marko out of jail (to torment Peter) and give Marko experimental sand powers (the head of the bunker project was of course, Osborn himself), truly making the Green Goblin Spider-Man's worst enemy, ever.

Then after all that, Spidey proposes to MJ, she annouces she's pregnant, and Aunt May dies of natural causes. Then we don't see another Spider-Man movie for thirty years when they remake them all over again.

I think this would actually make a great three movies, Goblin not actually dead and he's behind everything that's happenned, I always thought the Goblins were Spider-man's greatest foes.:gg::gg:

oh but replace the sandman with someone like Shocker in the sinister six, because the way Spidey and him made up in SM3 i don't think would add up.

If two mob bosses are having a huge mob war,and if spidey always keeps getting in their way,the two mob bosses could decide to put their differences on hold for awhile while they join together to take out their common enemy(spider-man).

The thing is only the two mob bosses would be the main villains,so they would get the major character development.And each mob boss has two of his own henchmen,so the henchmen don't have to have that much character development or any at all.

This is the way for "The Sinister Six" can work without focusing on six members which would ruin the movie.And the one who calls them "The Sinister Six" could be JJJ when he sees them all together fighting spidey.

The only thing is,who would be the mob bosses,and who would be their henchmen.
Hmmm I like this idea, and its something different. Mob Bosses? Since they cant use Kingpin, I say use Hammerhead and Silvermane as the two opposing mob bosses. As for their henchmen, anyone from this list can do(I prefer the ones in bold):

Rhino
Shocker
The Enforcers
Tombstone

Tarantula
Black Tarantula
Swarm
Boomerang
The Beetle

I think this would actually make a great three movies, Goblin not actually dead and he's behind everything that's happenned, I always thought the Goblins were Spider-man's greatest foes.:gg::gg:

oh but replace the sandman with someone like Shocker in the sinister six, because the way Spidey and him made up in SM3 i don't think would add up.

Hell yeah, Miniduffa! Let's make it happen! Seriously, I appreciate the positive feedback on the boards for once, lol.

The next trilogy of Spider-Man films are at a real important crossroads. Do they just use whatever super-villains haven't been used yet and keep making the same formulaic movie? Peter Parker in college, witnesses bad guys gaining powers and vowing revenge, MJ is the damsell in distress, Jonah is comedic relief, etc. Or do they bring back Spider-Man's greatest arch-nemesis and plant the seeds for the next three movies around a conspiracy theory-type story where Osborn pulls all the strings up until the big finale?

Batman's doing it right now by bringing back the Joker, now I know it's a reboot, but still. I would rather see Osborn, Octavius, and Sandman come back then get to the point where we're using Rocket Racer and Will O' The Wisp, for the sake of it.

PLUS, in bringing back Osborn you could reveal he was behind all the inexplicable and evil events in Spider-Man 2 and 3. Using his expertise on nanotechnology (remember? it was like the first line in the first movie) :gg: 's been drugging and manipulating Harry since the beginning of the second movie. :gg: sabotaged Octavius because Harry was in charge of "special projects" and he wanted to bring Harry to rock-bottom, so he could carry on his Goblin legacy. Then :gg: fished out Octavius right before he drowned and has been brain-washing him into believing Spider-Man took the credit for saving the city. Norman Osborn did his homework and found out who really shot Uncle Ben and broke him out of jail. Osborn then subjected him to experimental sand powers knowing what he could do to Spidey. And everytime :gg: was in the mirror talking to Harry, :gg: really was in that mirror!

People love conspiracy-theory type storytelling these days (Lost, Heroes.) And Spider-Man started it all, so he should keep it going!

P.S. Sandman could agree to joining Osborn's Sinister Six after Osborn tells him that he could cure his daughter (which Osborn made sick in the first place, which causes Sandy to turn good at the end of Spider-Man 6 and help Spidey)

Agreed, no more goblins. Though Hob-Goblin was awesome. New Goblin killed any chance of that.

Hmmm I like this idea, and its something different. Mob Bosses? Since they cant use Kingpin, I say use Hammerhead and Silvermane as the two opposing mob bosses. As for their henchmen, anyone from this list can do(I prefer the ones in bold):

Rhino
Shocker
The Enforcers
Tombstone

Tarantula
Black Tarantula
Swarm
Boomerang
The Beetle

^
You could make each mob boss ruthless because they both have a secret that only their victims know about,but never live to tell of it.You could have one mob boss be a vampire(Morbius),and the other mob boss be a werewolf(ManWolf).

They could turn on each other later on in the movie,and we could get a cool vampire vs werewolf fight.

The henchmen could be:
-Shocker
-Jack O' Lantern
-Boomerang
-Hammerhead

-Or you could go all out by showing one mob family gonna kill a henchmen of the other mob family by drowning him in the river by having his feet in a container of cement with his hands tied behind his back.

Then they throw him into the river that Doc Ock is in.When the henchmen gets to the bottom,the tentacles that are on Doc Oc's body sees the henchmen and attaches itself to him.

Then the henchmen breaks himself free.(A way to have a Doc Ock type character for the Sinister Six without ruining Doc Ock's character).

-Another henchmen could be at the college trying to pick up girls when a guy bumps into him.Then the henchmen chases the guy through the college where the guy locks himself in Dr.Connor's room.

When the guy gets into the room,he thrashes the room when he beats the guy up,then the glass vile that was holding the symbiote sample is set free,and is attracted to the evil henchmen,and this would be a way to have Carnage without making him a character with any type of development.

Maybe you just have two henchmen who have circumstances like that happen to them,and make the other two hanchmen kinda based more on reality like Shocker and Hammerhead.

Or you could have the other two henchmen have the same type of circumstances and make one Molten Man,and the other Jack O' Lantern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"