Sequels How on earth do you top the action scenes of 3?

i totally agree, if anything 3 didnt live up (in any form) to the other films. its a mindless summer blockbuster, where the otehr ones while still blockbusters had much more character development and just overall better films. in a way sm3 lost the soul of the series

In the train sequence I had chills and I nearly broke out laughing just from the excitment of it. Especially the first time I saw it!

Even right down to 4 weeks ago I watched it and chills still came.

The first time I saw some of the Spidey 3 fights, they never gave me chills... but they were still cool.

They need to do a mid-air plane fight with Spidey and Carnage. And just let her rip with the CG!

I don't like battles that use only CG, but for a plane battle, that would be the exception...

Have Spidey and Carnage crash thru the windows of the plane and fight inside and out, have then swing around the plane, crash thru it. Have a few passengers fly out every now and then and have Spidey try and save them while webbing Carnage. Twists, twirls, hitting, blood and spit coming out of mouth. LOTS of webbing. Have Carnage use his symbiote knives. Have the symbiote flail ALL over the place, breaking off the wings and all. Spidey crash thru the front glass right into the "cockpit"! WOAH!!!

Go the opposite route. Spider-Man 3 had a ****load of villains going on in a very large area with a lot of people watching.

Have the Lizard climax mostly in small claustrophobic sewers in the dark and away from the world and maybe have that lead into large sewer waterfalls and just make it claustrophobic and isolated.

Large vertical fights with cheering crowds and multiple forms flying through the air reached it zenith in SM3, I'd argue it never topped the train fight in SM2, either.

My Favorite Action Sequences in the Spiderman Trilogy Spiderman:
1. Dock Ock and Spidey Train Battle
2. New Goblin vs Peter Parker
3. Battle Royale
4. Green Goblin vs Spidey in burning building
5. Sandman vs Dark Spidey Train Sequence
6. Green Goblin vs Spiderman final battle
7. Venom vs Spidey
8. Dock Ock Band Sequence
9. Sandman vs Spiderman Car sequence
10. Spiderman vs The Crane

Users who are viewing this thread