Do You have a stuffed animal

dpm07

Hiking Hero
Reaction score
Do you have a stuffed animal or clown or whatever that you maintain in your possession or that occupies a place in your room?

I am amazed at how many people do have them, and even as adults hold on to them as they are an aspect of their childhood.

What kind of stuffed animals do you like or prefer? Do you have a name for it, and what is it?

I have my old childhood stuffed animals stowed away for when I get married and have kids, other than that no. I used to have names for them all, but those drifted away to obsurity.

I have a few.

One I've had since the day I was born. :up:

i have a couple of stuffed animals. one belongs to my little cousin who left it in my room and has never taken it back because according to her it "belongs to me" and the other was given to me by my girlfriend, which i absolutely adore. its a custom teddy bear dressed in a batsuit :)

unknownuser said:
and the other was given to me by my girlfriend, which i absolutely adore. its a custom teddy bear dressed in a batsuit :)

That's Great :D:up:

I'd love to have a customised bear in a Spidey outfit. I'm sure I've seen one before :D

The Amazing Lee said:
That's Great :D:up:

I'd love to have a customised bear in a Spidey outfit. I'm sure I've seen one before :D
you can get one from build-a-bear workshop
5912L.jpg
7253L.jpg

:D :up:

does a snow man and naked human being count as animals?

I have a Ryo ohki(from the anime Tenchi Muyo) plush doll that one of my ex's gave me in my closet....

....as for anything from my childhood, I guess my mother kept some of my old things.

I have a werebear they were around here in the uk back in the 80's had it since i was a kid if you dont know what they are

38_1_b.JPG

its a normal bear that folds out into a evil bear!

Sure have a big Pooh bear sitting in a corner(he guards my Superman collection :D ) and limited edition Tigger mint in the box and dozens of Superman stuffed ones in the room too

My stuffed animals have evolved from my only friends to a collection unto themselves.

The dogs:
Sugar Boops (don't ask), Scruffy an' Woof (from Where's Waldo?)

The bears:
Cupid, Patrick, Cool, Scout, Lou, Tember, Vel, Sweets & Heart

Ghosts:
Slimer, Boo, Hoo

Bunnies:
Easter & Hoppy

The people:
Waldo (from Where's Waldo?), Gobby (Green Goblin from movie), Spidey, Wolvie (from movie)

Misc:
Sammy (seal), Tom (Turkey), Piglet (tiny pig)

Only one I can see is a little fish...

I thought this was about plushies.

I have a stuffed 'Death'...that count? :p

I've got a big old Hulk Hogan thing. Does that count as an animal?

I have a big stuufed Spider-man,Ive had it for years It's getting really worn ouy though.

I HAVE A 12-POINT BUCK HANGING ON MY WALL. DOES THAT COUNT? :confused:

a white teddy bear holdng a hearth.. 'twas my gf's gift to me.. and I want a stuffed penguin from the madagascar movie:(

ben_thuggin said:
I've got a big old Hulk Hogan thing. Does that count as an animal?

Yes

Erzengel said:
I thought this was about plushies.

Plushies are an unnatural fetish. I am more tolerant of people who have a closer affinity to clowns than to plushies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"