Do You have a stuffed animal

My kid sister had that Baby Tumbles doll. It's head weighed about two pounds, and it hurt if you got hit with it. (Needless to say, my brother and I played with it more than my sis did, only we were much more violent.)

SuperFerret said:
My kid sister had that Baby Tumbles doll. It's head weighed about two pounds, and it hurt if you got hit with it. (Needless to say, my brother and I played with it more than my sis did, only we were much more violent.)
I bought that for my cousin's daughter on her first birthday years ago. It's quite entertaining. :up:

DBella said:
I bought that for my cousin's daughter on her first birthday years ago. It's quite entertaining. :up:

It was a throwback to the days of lawn darts. Toys that could easily become deadly weapons. I miss stuff like that.

um some where i've got a small silver gorilla called putt-shot. a penguin with no name. and a rabbit called fraiser that a girlfriend gave me.

I have two stuff animals that I love. A small brown stuff bear which was the very first thing given to me when I was born. First gift. I love it and it sits on a dresser in my room. The other is a green dinosauer that I have had for many years. :csad: I gaved it a haircut through. It sits on my floor. Still love it. :yay: then there are my 3 cats (parents cats, but still...I love them the most)

Ooooh...I have loads. I have three rabbits, an eeore, two dogs, a pig, two unicorns, a bear and a giant lion that stretches along the bottom of my bed

i was bought a stuffed naked man for my 19th birthday, it resides on the top of my shelf with my guiness hats.

i have a stuffed dog named shovel [because held upside down his muzzle looks like a shovel]my nieghbor gave me after i lost my dog i put it on top of my video cabinet later when my sister gave me a small stuffed puppy i put it on top of shovels head in a father-son type pose and named him scoop
also i have a stullffed spider-man bed buddy hanging from my door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"