Do you still watch Fantastic Four?

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
I do sometimes, I might watch my favorite scenes during the weekend.:)

And watching it can mean just watching a scene or two, not the whole movie.

I watch it once in awhile I guess. I still like it.:up:

I watch it once a while.I don't like to watch movies over and over as they get boring to me.

I haven't seen it since I saw it in theaters, heard it was coming soon to HBO.

I've watched the DVD twice, I think. Hopefully we'll get a director's cut/special edition soon.

It's supposed to be coming out on Blu-Ray relatively soon also, so I think the next time I watch it, it will either be a special edition or a Blu-Ray version.

yes, I take it to work, along with others movies and play it there :)

I can't remember the last time I watched it all the way through. :( I dunno, I just have a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to it now.

My kids in class asked to watch it after the state tests were done....we ended up w/ about 5 different classes in my room watching up on the big screen w/ my projector, they loved it.....i loved watching it w/ them....it was alot of fun....

I'm still waiting for the extended DVD...

(Nice avvy Lightning!)

I've only watched it once since I got it. :(

Morg said:
yes, I take it to work, along with others movies and play it there :)

What kind of job do you have?!:eek:

webhead731 said:
What kind of job do you have?!:eek:

I'm a seller of merchandise(antiques and new stuff) and have a tv there to play tapes and dvd's, the kids like it when I play superhero related ones :)

Morg said:
I'm a seller of merchandise(antiques and new stuff) and have a tv there to play tapes and dvd's, the kids like it when I play superhero related ones :)

Cool!!

Been playing Spider-Man 1 and 2 alot due to it being made in Cleveland and now be playing X-Men ones and Superman :)

Ever since school finished,I've been watching F4 quite a bit.It's such an enjoyable movie.

Ok don't get me wrong. I might watch it once every month. BUT thats only because I like to savor my precious F4 for as long as I can and try to resist the temptation :p Anyway you KNOW as soon as it reaches HBO it'll be playing like 5 times a week right? so yeah. OH I also watch it whenever I feel very sad/depressed/angry.

I watched it quite a few times when I got it on DVD. I watched the R2 version a few times...simply for Doom's voice.

But not lately. I haven't watched much without commentary lately come to think of it...

_JayR_ said:
Just watched it yesterday :p

Good for you....the kids across the way from my apartment borrowed mine lastnight to watch...:)

Wesyeed said:
never seen it. don't want to.

Well Wesy, been awhile since you shared your warm, fun, sunny disposition with us....welcome back!

Wesyeed said:
never seen it. don't want to.

Not losing a good deal, Wesyeed, really.

And, even better, you won't have the tormented memory of the disgraceful lines spoken by Doom, I mean, DINO.

J Alba's Lover said:
DINO? as in DINO from the flintstones?

Doom In Name Only

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"