Do you think Gambit should be in X3?

Nightcrawler03

Civilian
Reaction score
After watching the cartoon shows I think it's a mega bummer Gambit ain't in X3. Does anyone agree with me that he should be in the third film?

Welcome to SHH!, no one knows for sure he won't. And what's up with the clonage man? ;)

Err a warning for ya bro: Watch out for some people, especially when re-creating the same thread that has been done many timse... but your new so it's just s word of caution

I dont see what the big deal is with not having Gambit in the movies. Hes one of the most popular x-men probably only second to Wolverine.

Yeah I'll be careful not to re-create threads. I checked this board to make sure there wasn't any, but I'm sure it's been done before. LOL

I wonder if I emailed 20th century fox about Gambit if that would do any good **shrugges shoulders**

Well, I think that Gambit will be in X3. He was in X2 although his scene was cut.

Yeah I heard about that.

Did anyone notice his real name name on that list when Mystique was looking through Stryker's files in the second movie?

Yeah, look at the rest of those names, Gambit was supposed to be noticed, it was right there!

Originally posted by Rizmaster
Yeah, look at the rest of those names, Gambit was supposed to be noticed, it was right there!

Mystique hilighted the name and seemed to swell on it for several seconds.

Cannonball and Husk's name shows up too.

Guthrie(2)

I think most, if not all, the names on that list that we saw were existing characters. The Maximoff's were on there, as were Artie Mad***** and Jamie Madrox, and Magneto. Some other names looked familiar but I don't remember them.

Mystique does pause on Remy Lebeau, though. Not sure what can be read into that, apart from it being a nod to fans.

Wow, apparently the rest of Artie's name is classed as an expletive. :D

I think that was the idea, maybe Mystique may try to recruit him later.

Originally posted by bjgroves
Well, I think that Gambit will be in X3. He was in X2 although his scene was cut.

Really? Who played him? will it be in the deleted scenes DVD?

James Bamford played him. No, it is not reported to be in the deleted scenes.

Who's James Bamford? **searches for info**

Oh yeah, also on that list, it said Maximoff (2) Is that Wanda and Pietro Maximoff? Or does those two characters only exsist in X-Men Evolution? **knows nothing about the comics**

You are correc they are it also mentions

Kane Garrison
Karma (it says her real name but not willing to spell it out.)

For those who don't know yet, here's the list of mutants in Stryker's files:

Guthrie, Paige (Husk)

Guthrie, Samuel (Cannonball)

Harada, Keniucho (Silver Samurai)

Kane, Garrison (Weapon X)

LeBeau, Remy (Gambit)

Lensherr, Eric M (Magneto)

Madd!cks, Arthur (Artie)

Madrox, Jamie (Multiple Man)

Mahn, Xi'an Coy (Karma)

Maximoff (2) (Wanda and Pietro, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Names weren't specified)

McTaggart, Kevin (Proteus)

Moonstar, Danielle (Moonstar)

Munroe, Ororo (Storm)

On another screen there were a series of folders on the computer's desktop. These folders listed some well-known individuals, projects and places from the X-Men universe. These are:

Omega Red (Russian mutant super soldier)

Muir Island (Scottish mutant research facility)

Project Wideawake (Codename for Sentinel project)

Franklin Richards (Son of Fantastic Four's Reed Richards and Sue Storm, born a mutant)

Cerebro (Mutant tracking device created by Professor Xavier and Magneto)

And yes, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch do exist in comics and other X-Men incarnations.

:D

Nightcrawler 03, go to the X2 forums. Look under the thread called Gambit Deleted scene. Click on some of the links on that thread. Those should help you out. Welcome to the Hype.

Okay thanks. I'll check it out!

"After watching the cartoon shows I think it's a mega bummer Gambit ain't in X3."

I worded that sentence wrong. I meant to say it's a mega bummer we didn't see him in the past two films. LOL the way I said that made it look like he wasn't gonna be in the third movie **smacks self**

What? Gambit again?

*sighs and then kills the newbie*

I can just see it now....

X3-X-men Gone Wild.

The x-men at mardi gras when unexpectedly he is pickpocketed and Gambit runs away.The End.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"