Gambit In X3, But Within A Cut Scene

I definitely think...
No, no.
I believe that is Gambit. I remember when I first saw the pic at the Xverse and somebody easked either Penn or Kinberg if it was Gambit.
And they said no.
But I bet they would change the answer now.
They may not confirm it to be Gambit, but I bet they wouldn't deny it. They just wanted to keep the little easter egg under wraps.
After all, he was only in the movie for a second, in ther far background of the group shot.

That was Gambit.
He's got all the relevant features.
Believe it.
And that's fun!
Atlas

No, no. I disagree.
I like to think that's Gambit,
and I bet now that the movie is released the writers may reveal that i very well may be.
I think it's great.
An excellent little hidden easter egg.

Think about it.
It's perfect!
Okay, so they couldn't use Gambit in this film.
But we got a PEAK of him in the background for a second.
That's awesome.
This way he doesn't die some random death, like some people are frustrated about with some characters in the film. This way he is done no injustice... and his features are recognizable as Gamit's, long hair, long face, trench coat, BUT his specific features are pretty much non recognizable. Does anyone evn know the name of the actor? So this way, when he is in a future movie played by a significant well cast actor, there's no break in continuity ala Hank McCoy X2 Beast X 3.

I think its huge.
Great.
Atlas

If Gambit would have cameo it couldn't be more perfect than this.
Just an ambiguous little easter egg, for favor of his having a hugely developed role in a futre film.

Well....when I saw that pic, I immediately thought Gambit!!

He does have that sort of mysterious Gambit look.

I haven't seen the movie yet. But, they could have included Gambit with Psylocke, instead of the other mutants. I'm guessing that Psy belonged to Callisto's group of "outcast" mutants, am I correct?

I mean, both Gambit and Psy ( movie version ) seem to have that "misfit renegade" persona. They could've just used those two as Callisto's main mutants. They could start off bad, but then go "neutral" by the end of the movie.......setting up their joining the Xmen in the next movie.

They would have made a great team, IMO. Deadly. Efficient. Sneaky. Those two could have been the ones sent to kill Angel's dad.

I doubt that is Gambit. And we'll probably never no. So lets just go with...no.

I don't know, if that was Gambit, I think they would have done more to put focus on him and say "HEY EASTER EGG! IT'S REMY" not just a really brief clip that people could miss if they sneezed.

if gambit is in x3 then where was he during the movie...i saw that dude no where or cards thrown

No cards. No "Cherie". No Gambit. :D

AtlastheChamp said:
No, no. I disagree.
I like to think that's Gambit,
and I bet now that the movie is released the writers may reveal that i very well may be.
I think it's great.
An excellent little hidden easter egg.

Think about it.
It's perfect!
Okay, so they couldn't use Gambit in this film.
But we got a PEAK of him in the background for a second.
That's awesome.
This way he doesn't die some random death, like some people are frustrated about with some characters in the film. This way he is done no injustice... and his features are recognizable as Gamit's, long hair, long face, trench coat, BUT his specific features are pretty much non recognizable. Does anyone evn know the name of the actor? So this way, when he is in a future movie played by a significant well cast actor, there's no break in continuity ala Hank McCoy X2 Beast X 3.

I think its huge.
Great.
Atlas

If Gambit would have cameo it couldn't be more perfect than this.
Just an ambiguous little easter egg, for favor of his having a hugely developed role in a futre film.

Please tell me you're joking. That is absolutely not Gambit. The guy just has long hair, that's it! And a Gambit cameo could definitely be much better than this. The camera isn't even focused on him for 1 second.

just thought u should know this bit of info, i was flipping through the x3 novel and in the epilouge gambit IS IN IT!!! they have a meeting were new members are being trained, they are moonstar, cannonball, sage and gambit, they describe what he does, wolverine calls roll, he names "remy lebeau" gambit just looks at him and contiues playing with his cards, i was really cool i dont know if this will make it to the dvd as a deleted scence but if so it would great, and and no he doesnt have any lines

I must admit it is weird though..we see him there and I didn't see him there for the rest of the movie..it could have been someone that looks like Gambit just for the fans..but I don't know.

Wait until we can use Gambit well before using him, I don't want him as a Brotherhood sized cameo, not even an Ellen Page sized role, he needs a Storm sized role at least.

ShadowBoxing said:
Wait until we can use Gambit well before using him, I don't want him as a Brotherhood sized cameo, not even an Ellen Page sized role, he needs a Storm sized role at least.
Hear hear! :up: :up: :up:

I can't believe noone noticed in that pic that all of the folks standing with mags are like title characters(not unnamed mutants)arclight,pyro,callisto,pheonix,quill/kid omega..but nobody says why is this unnamed mutie standing with the named muties???I'm not sayin it is Gambit but hey you never know it just might be.why would it be him,mags,callisto,arclight,pyro,jean and quills/kid omega standing their and everyone and everyone else his standing below,he must be special:confused: ????:confused:

I don't think it's Gambit. I heard that they didn't put Gambit in the movie because they were afraid that it would make the movie look too cheesy. However I wanted him in the movie as well...but even if he was, wouldn't he belong to Xavier's side instead of Magneto's?

He Looks Like Gambit But He Isn't Please Let It Be!!!! :(

He does look like someone who would be gambit but who knows I would love to have seen gambit in this one

It isn't Gambit. With all of the fanboy (and fangirl ;) ) whining Fox and the writers have been getting about Gambit, if the guy is going to get a cameo, there would be no doubt as to who it is, not just some guy standing there who vaguely resembles him. In the movie, that scene goes by so fast, I didn't even see him at all. I am only familiar with the movie still. No, Gambit is too much a fan fave, he would have at least gotten a nod like Arclight or even the lizard guy or Spike.

Well there was somebody called "Anymonous Brotherhood Member" at the end of cast list in the credits. I think that's this guy.

here pic from x2 when mystique was in deathstrike's office

DSC00194.jpg

look at the name above magneto real name it's gambit real name

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"