Do you think we'll see a red and blue Spider-Man poster? Do you want one?

Nebins said:
I would like to see a series of posters. Some with the good ol red and blues and some with the symbiot. Of course I would like to see the villians as well with their own poster. This is a poster I made and think would be an awesome idea.
Spiderman92.jpg

This is amazing! What picture did you use for Spider-Man? Was it from that "Venom" movie poster?

Thanks! It was from a random set pic of the back of Spider-man. I think it was from the NY set.

Oh. I would like to see that as a real poster.:up:

I like both posters shown here, Great job guys. I want to see a 3d Poster, one view = Normal with him swinging from his wrists/ other view the symbiote with him swining from the top of his hand. [ don't know if he will be swinging liek that in the movie, i hope so though it really distinguishes they suits difference ]

People's comments have me thinking about taglines for the posters. I think a black suit poster with the tagline "With greater power . . ." would be cool, seeing as the symbiote enhances Spidey's abilities and the line leaves the viewer to speculate on what it means, or how it logically ends.

Spidey-Sean said:
People's comments have me thinking about taglines for the posters. I think a black suit poster with the tagline "With greater power . . ." would be cool, seeing as the symbiote enhances Spidey's abilities and the line leaves the viewer to speculate on what it means, or how it logically ends.

interesting...

SPIDER-MAN

With Greater Power, Comes Greater Responsibility
He Thought It Was A Greater Gift, But It Was A Greater Curse
(?)
Back In Black :-)D)
First He Got His Powers, Then He Didn't Have Enough, Now He Has Too Much

(I don't know about that last one.)

GREEN GOBLIN

The Goblin Legacy Continues May 4 2007
His Father Will be Avenged
(?)

Those are just some ideas. I like the Greater Responsibility one.

Spider-man 3:

Spider-man as you've never seen him before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"