Any special wishes for the OPENING CREDITS?

Naite22

Superhero
Reaction score
... Do we have any word if Alex Ross will return?... do YOU have anything specific that you would wanna see in the opening credits??

I for one would want the background to be BLACK!... In spidey 1 it was BLUE. In spidey 2 it was RED... Given the symbiote and the dark pattern of this third movie, I think a BLACK background would be the only right thing!

I think they will go down a different route this time, nothing by alex ross, but ill bet anything we're gonna see the black goo take over the screen or the opening will have a very symbiote visual theme going for it.

What would really be cool is for them to just recap the end of the last movie within a few or two then have spiderman (paintings or even cgi/3D images) fighting popular smaller-time villians like rhino or shocker.

Seriously I dont know how they will do it without repeating what the style that they used with SM2's opening.

BTW so elfman is back with SM3 right? I hope they'll keep using some of his themes including the opening theme, so that continuity wouldnt be loss with this 3rd movie.

^^^ I wouldn't mind that at all.

I believe around the time that the 2nd movie was released, Alex Ross said he wouldn't be doing anything for the 3rd. He wasn't very fond of Spidey 2 if I remember correctly.

I'd actually find it EXSTREMELY cool if they went the same way as the opening for superman 2!!! I'd love to hear Elfman's score, while we recieve a resume of the first and 2'nd movie!!! Just something simple though, just highlights, and the stuff that has particular MEANING for spidey 3! Like footage from when Ben was shot, that whole sequence with the burgler!... also a lot of Pete and Harry footage; we see them together! Some green goblin footage. Seeing spidey fight DocOck on the train. Seeing MJ kiss Peter, and end it with Harry discovering the Goblin lair!!!! and it doesn't have to be in that order at all... I mean they should of course first have the relative footage from spidey 1 and THEN move along with footage from number 2!... However I do think that they should end the montage with Harry discovering the goblin lair... I'd love if they did that... But I think it's highly UNlikely.

I'd like to see manhattan at night, it's raining, and the camera pans around the buildings... similar to the opening credits from sm1. Instead of red-blue spidey, we see black spidey... from time to time, swining around. But not only spidey is in the air. pages from the Daily Bugle are blown around by the wind. And in the Pics on the news paper pages, we see scenes from sm1 and sm2.

Of course the beginning would be the same as in sm1 and sm2... with the web and all, until we read "Spider-Man 3" on the screen.

I think the paintings would work again because they are really cool. but like I said befor I wouldn't mind seeing the symbiote to cover the red in the opening credits. I don't want it to be just red on the screen and that's it because afterall this movie is a dark movie so there should be atleast black in the opening creditys rather than red and blue.

lik i mentioned in another thread if any of the actors can draw i would'nt mind seeing THIER takes on thier respective characters

I dont care. Just make them short, I wanna see the movie as soon as possible:woot: :woot: :woot:

1st film was 3d animation
2nd film was pictorial update of the film
3rd should be a cartoon rendition...

I'd actually find it EXSTREMELY cool if they went the same way as the opening for superman 2!!! I'd love to hear Elfman's score, while we recieve a resume of the first and 2'nd movie!!! Just something simple though, just highlights, and the stuff that has particular MEANING for spidey 3! Like footage from when Ben was shot, that whole sequence with the burgler!... also a lot of Pete and Harry footage; we see them together! Some green goblin footage. Seeing spidey fight DocOck on the train. Seeing MJ kiss Peter, and end it with Harry discovering the Goblin lair!!!! and it doesn't have to be in that order at all... I mean they should of course first have the relative footage from spidey 1 and THEN move along with footage from number 2!... However I do think that they should end the montage with Harry discovering the goblin lair... I'd love if they did that... But I think it's highly UNlikely.

My guess is that your suggestion is a real possibility. So many themes and storylines are being continued so it's only reasonable that Raimi would like to show a sort of retrospective of the past films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"