• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do You Wanna Feel Old? Thread

Getting that AARP letter in the mail. That was rough,too. :p

Getting that AARP letter in the mail. That was rough,too. :p
Funeral and retirement home mail, Medicare commercials every break on your favorite channels and increase in spam calls is when you know you've made it!

Young Jennifer Garner in 13 Going on 30 is now over 30.

The Phantom Menace turning 25 this year certainly makes me feel old.

I vividly remember the hype for that movie.

All of that anxiety and the only thing that happened was an ATM spat out a bunch of cash. I remember people worrying that the Russian nuclear stockpile was going to…I don’t know, do something.

I was actually just thinking earlier today while in the Pirates of the Caribbean thread how insane it is that this movie is almost 18 years old and Davy Jones still looks better than most current CGI characters in movies.

c2aadf5749c5cbc9a079c421a2a88c201003812d.gif
Yes, it was great at the time. It’s disappointing that there hasn’t been all that much progress since.

The GameCube is 23 years old and the Wii will be 20 in two years.

Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, Bayonetta and Angry Birds are 15 years old and over.

Last edited:
Facebook is 20.

All of that anxiety and the only thing that happened was an ATM spat out a bunch of cash. I remember people worrying that the Russian nuclear stockpile was going to…I don’t know, do something.
My father in law stockpiled gallons of water and canned beans in lead up to Y2K.

We were newlyweds and I remember my wife saying “I won’t judge you by your parents if you won’t judge me by mine.”

This is 20 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"