Ever feel like...

So females have thin, frail skin?

Some of them do. It was really meant as just a euphanism for not being able to handle as much mentally or psychologically as males due to their child
bearing duties.

Some of them do. It was really meant as just a euphanism for not being able to handle as much mentally or psychologically as males due to their child
bearing duties.

What the hell are you talking about?

Walk around NYC telling that to every woman on the street, and film it. I want to watch them pummel you until you can't see colors.

Right, are you an Olsen twin?

Two questions

How old are you?
What is your job?

I wish I was, then I'd have millions in the bank and get to be in People magazine and probably get all the Hollywood lesbians or bi-females to do me.

I am eternal and my job is infinite.

What the hell are you talking about?

Walk around NYC telling that to every woman on the street, and film it. I want to watch them pummel you until you can't see colors.

It's not my place to tell a woman anything. That's just the truth.

And what exactly would you want me to 'tell' them?

dx-cross-logo-wallpaper-1024x768.jpg

Get Ready, to bow to the masters!

...like you've done nothing?

it's just hit me really hard that i'm turning 20 this year and it's made me look at my life a little differently... first off the main thing currently in my life is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom on the Crystal Skull, but then i realised that like Indy i'm also getting old. i look at my mates and they're all away at uni working towards something, while i'm stuck at home with a useless job.

tonight i was at a mates house and he mentions in passing that my ex is now 20 and is moving down south with her fiancee...and my first reaction was to say "i still want my dvds back..." and apparently she's fully aware she still has my dvds but has made no effort to return them to me even though we broke up like 2 years ago, but thats beside the point. it just feels like everyone else i knew is doing something with their lives...while i'm still stuck as the exact same person i was 5 years ago just drifting along with no plan or point...

i know that turning 20 isn;t really all that big a deal but it's hit me hard and i really feel like i've done nothing so far with my life so...i dunno...i felt the hype should know...
You grab life by the ****ing throat, and you say ''**** you life, I'm doing what I want to'' then you do it. Let no one and nothing stop you, not even aids.

Life isn't all about getting a degree, but in the long run it can facilitate things for you.
That is unless your a brilliant entrepreneur, have some amazing talent or have connections that help you make money.

I'm going to university, have a plan, but I still feel underwhelmed with my life, I'm almost a quarter of a century old!
It drags on me a bit when I see these Hollywood actors, professional athletes, writers, whatever, that are under 20 or just on their way, and they've already established themselves so much in life.

There's a lot of emphasis on being exceptional in an individualistic society, and when that doesn't pan out, you really just have to make the most of what you got going for you.
Be secure enough financially so you can at least travel, try to get as much joy out of life, and try to find out as much as you can about the world your living in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"