Do You Wanna Feel Old? Thread

Not even one of these for nostalgia's sake?

Atari-VCS-Hero.jpg
I’m not sure why, but I’ve always had a hard time trusting emulators.

It feels like the equivalent of buying something out of the back of some shady guy’s trunk

American Idol is 22 years old...

american-idol-20th-sheff.jpg

If you remember Kelly Clarkson winning, then you be old.

Before being a CNN anchor, Anderson Cooper did a little game show called The Mole:

was watching some old reruns of "Married... with Children" the other night, started looking at the original air dates, an Ed O'neill's bio...

and came to the realization that I'm nearly the same age as Ed was when he first started playing Al Bundy

Don't feel bad, you still graduated from law school this century, even if just barely. :o

Ally McBeal was the hot legal show of the time right? :hehe:
Five months into this century, yes.

And yes, Ally McBeal was the big legal show. I still believe that Lucy Liu is one of the most beautiful women in the world

I’m struggling with getting older. I don’t have the same athleticism, been in sports my whole life, haven’t accomplished as much as I would have liked. Getting old sucks

I’m struggling with getting older. I don’t have the same athleticism, been in sports my whole life, haven’t accomplished as much as I would have liked. Getting old sucks
It sure would be nice to get out of bed without the snap, crackle and pop of old bones, lol. It's not for the faint of heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"