Doctor Who Fantasy Series

If you don't mind, I'll take Episode 7.

Title: A House Divided
Plot: Torchwood Four is classed as "missing". The Doctor is about to find it.

I'd also like to take Episode 3, if that's okay.

Title: Time Trial
Plot: The Doctor is trapped in a strange, alien court, being tried for "temporal felonies". Captain Jack is lost in the timestream. Martha is locked in the future. Who can save the day now?

Right, I'll add that too. Then it's just one more person to join and we'll have a complete list of the series!

When should I have the scripts done by?
By when the episode will air. The first one will air the Saturday after Last of the Time Lords, so you have five weeks to get your first one ready.

This thing is taking a little longer than I thought. I'll try to have it my script in by the time the first episode "airs" (which is just as well, because I'm the second episode writer).

I was just wondering, how will these stories work now that Martha and Jack have left the Doctor and Donna is gonna be his new companion?

I'm going to have to push the start date forward a week, as I had to get my computer fixed and I lost all Word docs, including my DWs :csad: .

Sorry to hear that Climp :(

Do they have to be in script format?

Sort of. Script format, present tense. See page 1 of this thread for an example.

I was just wondering... I had an idea for a cool ending in my story but it would have a HUGE impact on the future of Earth.... and I mean HHHHHUUUUGGGGEEEE.

Would that be okay? I can PM you a 'teaser' of what will happen Climps if you want me to.

I was just wondering... I had an idea for a cool ending in my story but it would have a HUGE impact on the future of Earth.... and I mean HHHHHUUUUGGGGEEEE.

Would that be okay? I can PM you a 'teaser' of what will happen Climps if you want me to.
Yeah, PM me it then I'll see whether I'm gonna approve.

Actually never mind. I had a re-write that was easier to write and a lot better.

However could you PM me some details on the story arc for the season as I plan on having the 'big bad' involved in what's going on.

I was just wondering how long are all of your episodes? Mine's pretty long and I'm not even through the first ep yet. I really like it though.
I'm considering attempting to turn it into an audio drama...

A little trailer for the first part of my two parter...

Cut to the interior of THE EMPTY HEAD; a grimy, traditional English tavern. The trio are seated at a table. Jack and Martha are seated on one bench and are staring at THE DOCTOR who is ravenously stuffing his face with rabbit, vegetables and mead. They slowly stare each other then back to the Doctor.

TOBIAS:
As I say business has been down lately. Old Charles has got the country up in arms over something, some trouble in the Americas. He just ordered the soldiers there. No explanation, nothing.

DOCTOR:
And none of them are back? In 23 years none of them have come back?

JACK:
This doesn’t make any sense. The Americas were only just being colonised in this period. There’s no way they could already be at war over who they belong to.

Cut to the Port

BETTY:
But the people who complained were taken by the monsters.

MARTHA:
Monsters?

Brief glimpse of a tall, humanoid figure with a bald head and dark eyes wearing a black bodysuit.

BETTY:
I live on the streets. But sometimes I stay with my Uncle Alf

Cut to Town Hall

RICHARD:
We would appreciate it if you would surrender your mobile telephone, Captain Jack Harkness, and accompany us quietly. There is no need to alarm the locals.

Cut to THE DOCTOR in the Street

DOCTOR:
Someone knows about the TARDIS? Here?

Cut to the Laboratory where we focus on a huge Greek symbol ([FONT=&quot]α) emblazoned on a wall.

UNSEEN GRATING VOICE:
I am ALF and you are my prisoners!
[/FONT]​

1: He may regenerate in the finale if someone can think of a good way to do it.

What if he regenerated into a teen aroudn 16 or 17? Hear me, out he regenerates. Martha and Jack look at him starngely. And then, says: "What?" They keep staring. "What?" He notices is voice is a little croaky he turns to a mirror and finishes with "WHAT?"

What if he regenerated into a teen aroudn 16 or 17? Hear me, out he regenerates. Martha and Jack look at him starngely. And then, says: "What?" They keep staring. "What?" He notices is voice is a little croaky he turns to a mirror and finishes with "WHAT?"
Hmm, possibly. I may or may not have him regenerate.

Climp is that trailer okay? That's the way I've been writing my script/story. I just wanted to check it was alright.

Hey are all the episodes been given away yet. Or are you guys nearly done.

lol

alf_pozera_bednu.jpg

BE CAREFUL DOCTOR!

Just kidding. I'm surprised you haven't guessed who Alf is... and if you do keep quiet!

And just thought I'd post something Who-ey. These are a few of my attempts at Dalek voices and Cybermen voices. DON'T LAUGH!

The Doctor is coming here?
Blood of the Daleks
Reviving the CyberLeader

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"