Sequels Does Anyone think a Sinister 6 is evn Possible?

Personally I absolutely think a sinister 6 is possible. If done in a late enough movie, you'd have a lot of the necessary origins sorted out. Couple that with the secondary villians who you don't have to tell much of a backstory for (ala shocker, or rhino). If they had the rights to Kingpin that'd be a nice change for the movie. It's not only "I've got 6 super powered dudes to try and fight" but also "Who could possibly have the influence to bring these guys together. Who's pulling the strings?!" i'd love it.

Odin's Lapdog said:
having six villains who nearly beat spidey in their own right come together and STILL fail pretty much puts a shambles on each of the individual films and attempts they made prior and does nothing but tarnish multiple villains in one big swoop.

villain team ups are anti-synergetic.

might as well put spidey in a room with one hundred ninjas kill bill style if you want that kinda over the top unbelievable action.

:o

But the fact that they CAN'T get along enough to work together, is their downfall. This isn't Mr Freeze, Ivy and Bane in Batman and Robin. This is 6 dudes who all think they have the right to end spideys life. Their weaknesses as a team is how spiderman is strong enough to beat them. (lets face it. these guys aren't exactly team players.)

Doc Ock said:
Castro's Sinister Six trilogy is one of the greatest Spider-Man stories I've ever read.Talk about a suspenseful story :up:

But we'll never see that kind of greatness in these movies.

you're right. definitely not!

I'd say keep Ock dead. It wouldn't make sense to me, to bring him back.

CrypticOne said:
I hate to be the guy that downs something, but come on. There is no way we will ever see a Sinister 6 in the movies. Now, I'm just being realistic. You seen what happened with the X-Men movies. Too much characters and they start killing off the characters that don't need to be killed.

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Move if necessary.

man whatever

the X Men movies did great...i mean look at all the characters also in Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter....

when u have multiple characters it is possible to do. i think Spiderman 6 should be when the Sinister 6 comes in the picture. but we will see...i just hope Doc Ock isn't dead.

CrypticOne said:
I'd say keep Ock dead. It wouldn't make sense to me, to bring him back.

YES IT WOULD MAKE SENSE!!!

see if u wanna talk about stupid superhero movies look at Batman the Tim Burton versions. i mean the first one was good but the introduce the villain and kill em in the same movie knowing damn well that in the comics that have a much longer life span.

so Green Goblin dies thats understandable even though he should've had a longer life span and they should've brought in Gwen instead of MJ. but with Dr. Connors, Sandman, Venom, GG2, Doc Ock who we have seen or gonna see YES IT WOULD MAKE SENSE to keep Ock alive and set up the Sinister 6.

HughJackFan420 said:
YES IT WOULD MAKE SENSE!!!

see if u wanna talk about stupid superhero movies look at Batman the Tim Burton versions. i mean the first one was good but the introduce the villain and kill em in the same movie knowing damn well that in the comics that have a much longer life span.

so Green Goblin dies thats understandable even though he should've had a longer life span and they should've brought in Gwen instead of MJ. but with Dr. Connors, Sandman, Venom, GG2, Doc Ock who we have seen or gonna see YES IT WOULD MAKE SENSE to keep Ock alive and set up the Sinister 6.

But how would they make a Sinister 6 movie? It's too much and I don't want them to ruin the Spidey movies. It would be good to keep Ock dead, because of the stuff he did in Spidey 2 and said. And for the people that say his "extra" arms pulled him to shore, I thought they like turned off when you see Ock floating in the water at the end. That scene at the end between Spidey and Ock, is good, and people wouldn't understand, if they did bring him back. There not gonna make like 10 of these movies. I think we will get 6, thats all. We will have multiple villians, but we're not gonna get six.

This would be completely impossible! I mean come on whats the Sinister Six with out Doc Ock? And HE DIED in SM2. Besides how would they explain everyone of those Villains back-story in one 2 hour plus flick? Whoever is hopping for this to happen is an idiot. DUT DUT DUH! :rolleyes:

Menthol said:
This would be completely impossible! I mean come on whats the Sinister Six with out Doc Ock? And HE DIED in SM2. Besides how would they explain everyone of those Villains back-story in one 2 hour plus flick? Whoever is hopping for this to happen is an idiot. DUT DUT DUH! :rolleyes:

Finally someone has some common sense. Your right. Too much back-story and how would they explain bringing Ock back? Hey Ock is one of my favorite villians people, but in the movies, he's dead.

CrypticOne said:
If they made a Sinister 6 movie, which I highly doubt, how'd Spidey survive? Against Doc Ock and Green Goblin, the Spidey suit wasn't looking wonderful, lets face it, he was getting tore apart. The only way he would survive is if the 6 turned against eachother.

So, then you have Chameleon in the movie duh...:spidey:

CrypticOne said:
But how would they make a Sinister 6 movie? It's too much and I don't want them to ruin the Spidey movies. It would be good to keep Ock dead, because of the stuff he did in Spidey 2 and said. And for the people that say his "extra" arms pulled him to shore, I thought they like turned off when you see Ock floating in the water at the end. That scene at the end between Spidey and Ock, is good, and people wouldn't understand, if they did bring him back. There not gonna make like 10 of these movies. I think we will get 6, thats all. We will have multiple villians, but we're not gonna get six.

anything is possible in the Marvel Universe...

ok in the second movie i mean that big ball of flame that went drowned with him can't have something to do with Doc Ock coming back if not another villain can recover him or since he's all over the paper maybe the military got a hold of him and try to figure how to use those arms for defenses....plus we already got Dr. Connors, Venom, GG2, Sandman, not all members of the Sinister 6 but if there gonna make a 4th Spiderman where do u think it can lead too???
if they make 6 Spiderman movies they can do it. and maybe we can have a cameo of superheroes to help Spidey like Blackcat, Daredevil (no Ben Asslick this time)kind of like the X Men approach with multiple Villains and Heroes...i mean if they do it in the cartoons why not in the movies but of course with more involved acting....i know with Daredevil thats a stretch cuz of all the rights...but Daredevil and Kingpin in the Spidey movies would be cool...

HughJackFan420 said:

ok in the second movie i mean that big ball of flame that went drowned with him can't have something to do with Doc Ock coming back if not another villain can recover him or since he's all over the paper maybe the military got a hold of him and try to figure how to use those arms for defenses....plus we already got Dr. Connors, Venom, GG2, Sandman, not all members of the Sinister 6 but if there gonna make a 4th Spiderman where do u think it can lead too???
if they make 6 Spiderman movies they can do it. and maybe we can have a cameo of superheroes to help Spidey like Blackcat, Daredevil (no Ben Asslick this time)kind of like the X Men approach with multiple Villains and Heroes...i mean if they do it in the cartoons why not in the movies but of course with more involved acting....i know with Daredevil thats a stretch cuz of all the rights...but Daredevil and Kingpin in the Spidey movies would be cool...

This isn't a cmoic book... that mixing crap don't work in the movies.... however... i do think if they get the rights to King Pin... he could have henchmen and it could be like a little brotherhood to kill SPidey... a lot of baddies worked with King Pin... He could have like three or four guys... electro Rhino Scorpion shocker and it eventually could be a sinister six...

HughJackFan420 said:

I think Lizard and Kraven can be in a movie together. That would be cool.

Syncos said:
But the fact that they CAN'T get along enough to work together, is their downfall. This isn't Mr Freeze, Ivy and Bane in Batman and Robin. This is 6 dudes who all think they have the right to end spideys life. Their weaknesses as a team is how spiderman is strong enough to beat them. (lets face it. these guys aren't exactly team players.)
IF a Man as smart as ock can't realise that egos won't get in the way initially when putting them together than i don't know why he should have bothered in the first place.

besides, realistically and being professional, if six of spidey's deadliest enemies couldn't make a full proof plan to get him on their first attempt, i don't knwo what's wrong with them all. Especially considering that in both of the films shown so far, spidey has been captured and taken hostage by just a single foe.

it's one thing getting some of them to not get along but getting them all to hate one another and then also getting spidey to beat each and every one of them up is a whole 'nother ball game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"