Dog eats baby's genitals

yeah, bottom line is he's was born a boy; they can't just raise him as a woman, cuz he'll pry be all manly . . . the only 'good' thing is that he won't remember what happened, and he can't 'miss' having sex if he's never experienced it . . . still, he'll have all the same sexual urges that come w/ puberty . . . and that's when things will start to get harry (no pun intended)

I think this might be one of those situations where it's best for the doctors to just surgically give the baby a vagina, stock up on estrogen and just raise it as a girl from here on out.

Unless there's some kind of way to grow new schlongs in a test tube these days...

I don't think there'd be so many sex-deprived people on this site if that were true :csad:

ive driven through Waukegan, it's revolting

ive driven through Waukegan, it's revolting
Is it "chew a baby's dick off" - Revolting?

Anyway, unrelated...here is the anticlimactic merit badge you earned for reading an entire Wilhelm post once.

patch2.gif

Is it "chew a baby's dick off" - Revolting?

Anyway, unrelated...here is the anticlimactic merit badge you earned for reading an entire Wilhelm post once.

patch2.gif

eeeeee

id make it my avatar but it would be way too small.

OK, I was actually hoping to get on the wait list to receive David Duchovny's tower of power if he were to have an....unfortunate accident....

wait . . . did you just compliment Dave Duchovny's schlong? :confused:

^it's better than waukegan . . .

wait . . . did you just compliment Dave Duchovny's schlong? :confused:

Duchovny's massive tube-steak has been an urban legend since X-Files was still on the air. You'd have to ask Tea Leoni to find out the truth however. I'm sure the truth is out there....

i dont live in Waukegan

I know, I'm just saying it's better than Waukegan . . . :hyper: you said :awkward: and I thought you were saying that it's no better than Waukegan . . .

Poor kid, he's gonna have a tough time growin up.

I know, I'm just saying it's better than Waukegan . . . :hyper: you said :awkward: and I thought you were saying that it's no better than Waukegan . . .

ive been to Summerfest a few times. it's a little bit better than Waukegan. still smells like pee

Duchovny's massive tube-steak has been an urban legend since X-Files was still on the air. You'd have to ask Tea Leoni to find out the truth however. I'm sure the truth is out there....

still kinda weird of you to want Duchovny's 'x-file' :csad:

:D I love Californication though!! :up:

Well, sadly, I saw a case like this where some damnable idiot doctor botched a circumcision so badly that the family decided the best thing to do would be to raise their son as a daughter.

Turns out your gender identity is not "caught" from environment, because the "daughter" felt 100% wrong all the time, everywhere, every aspect of his life, for his whole life.
He could not function in school, it drove him mad how everything he wanted to do naturally was discouraged by his parents, it really drove him mad when he started getting heavily attracted to girls but was "a girl".

He grew up into the most seething, angry, pain-scorched, hate-filled psycho, until they finally told him what happened, in desperation.

Now he's got a girlfriend, and I have NO idea what they do in bed. :huh:
I saw one story like that but the guy/girl killed him/herself

ive been to Summerfest a few times. it's a little bit better than Waukegan. still smells like pee

that's just at the summerfest grounds :D the rest of it smells like yeast :up:

A more efective title for this thread would have been:

"Weiner Dog Eats Baby's Weiner"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"