The Dark Knight Don't Make This Lounge Your Only Hope For A Normal Tusi

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, thanks for the dance
You are quite a dancer as well you know?
Wow, what a fantastic view from your house! :wow: That's incredible, like straight from a fairytale. Would make for beautiful backdrops for my dolly photography. And on the first pic I'm amazed how far you can see in the distance... Wow. The mountains remind me of the Alps.
I hope I can go somewhere like that soon :yay: (with a camera like his as well hehe, I've started talking to him about his camera & such, I'll be learning more about photography pretty soon :up:)

Monterey would be great for your photography as well :yay: Some more shots
monterey-ca2.jpg

monterey-ca3.jpg

monterey-ca1.jpg

And Robin too! This place is hoping this morning.

oooh, just seen my first TV spot for TDK, on TV!

I don't know how this movie is gonna make any money. They haven't done any kind of marketing for it.............. :hehe:

I can't change a channel without seeing a commercial.

haha sounds yum! anyone got any cheese? :hehe:

I'm sleepy, how are you?

i do, *grates some cheese*

I don't know how this movie is gonna make any money. They haven't done any kind of marketing for it.............. :hehe:

Maybe i just haven't been watching the right channels *shrugs*

I'm sleepy, how are you?

I'm tired too.

But alas I am watching the little one as the Mrs. had to go into work this AM. She has a huge group in at her hotel, so she's worked the last two days helping out their breakfast area. Quite commical, she was incharge of the waffle maker yesterday and came home with waffle mix all over her.

I'm tired too.

But alas I am watching the little one as the Mrs. had to go into work this AM. She has a huge group in at her hotel, so she's worked the last two days helping out their breakfast area. Quite commical, she was incharge of the waffle maker yesterday and came home with waffle mix all over her.

mmm waffle

ooo Snoo that one is BEAUTIFUL!! I :heart: it!!!

Thankee, thankee! I wish I had a super HQ version of that shot. I made the caps as big as possible when I capped the movie but they're not as large as I hoped (there's plenty of space on top and bottom, of course). Maybe I'll make a wallpaper and add some more pics to the picture to fill in the empty space. :yay:

have you taken any more dolly photos? i really like the ones you've showed me :)

Aww, thank you! Not recently but I'm taking 3 dollies (well, 2 of them and my frog Lily :woot:) to Spain and will be taking lots of pictures there (sight-seeing, the beach, the trips, etc). I'm sure I'll be able to show you lots when I get back. Whoo! My dollies always make for lovely travel companions and Lily especially is easy to photograph because she's so small. They're as excited as I am.

wow, i do love it! though it kind of makes me sad when i see heath in all his glory like that. sigh... he is greatly missed :csad:

Yes *nods*, it's such a "hero shot", it's awe-inspiring and one of my faves in the entire film. Heath's pose and the fireworks in the background are perfect. Such a beautifully framed shot. There are no words...

Oh that guy huh? *takes out frying pan*

heath-casanova_jd-re.gif

So coy, I love him. Another great .gif, you're on a roll today! We need more Casanova goodness in the Tusi, hellz yeah!

i do, *grates some cheese*
you're on top of things today Robin, and here I was thinking you wanted to make me pout, :p but instead you have had me smiling all morning hehe :woot:

I'm tired too.

haha, sounds like the wifey has fun but crazy job.

Aw, dang, I missed Indie. And now I have to grab something to eat, folks. Snoo is starving!

Thankee, thankee! I wish I had a super HQ version of that shot. I made the caps as big as possible when I capped the movie but they're not as large as I hoped (there's plenty of space on top and bottom, of course). Maybe I'll make a wallpaper and add some more pics to the picture to fill in the empty space. :yay:
that would be lovely! Can't wait to see what you come up with :D

:hehe:

Yeah they better step it up :brucebat::up:

So coy, I love him. Another great .gif, you're on a roll today! We need more Casanova goodness in the Tusi, hellz yeah!
:hehe: I made that a while back actually, I think only KJ has seen it so far. I made a few other Casanova .gifs anyways.

Can't believe this thread didn't die today, it seriously must've been dead earlier :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"