Don't read the 'Secret Six'! - says author Gail Simone

Lackey, we had this discussion about logic already. Come on, now.
Purple Man said:
Her only hiccup as of late has been her two issue arc in Teen Titans. Raven didn't know what a bowling pin was called?
That doesn't count. Rob Liefeld drew it, so obviously no one read it. :o

Batman said:
I'll still pick it up. Villains United was a great mini-series, and a nice build up for Infinite Crisis. Usually, she makes random jokes about the books she's writing and this is just another one. The art for Secret Six really does look amazing, and I'm sure the book will be also.

SS01p05.jpg

Hmm...I want him to get nakid. :O

TheCorpulent1 said:
The preview looks good. I like the modified Catman costume, though I don't understand why he'd wear white. Kind of goes against his African savannah theme, doesn't it?

Uh, dude, if you've noticedin Villains United, the whole team wears the same color on certain missions... i remember when everyone was wearing black... well, this time, everyone's wearing white...

Lackey said:
You do realize that link is in the first post of this thread, right? :)

Phft, I can't be expected to remember that after I've read 2 pages of posts :D

Kane said:
:confused: wtf.. Gail Simone is some fat old b^tch.

maybe thats what does it for you, I duno

damn and you ppl thought i was sexist..i just dont like her writing.:o

twylight said:
*applause*

You have a girlfriend.

Thanks for setting the record straight. :o

As for the 'letter', I just have to say that this shtick isn't going to work for her. Sure, people will buy the book, but all it does is make her look lame.

Also..what's this I hear about naked guys? Are they finally making comics for women now? :D

I love you too :p

The Batman said:
Because you're a pathetic dumbass. If some moron were posting ***** about me all the time trying to get a rise out of me, i wouldnt respond either. You act like she probably dosent know about your two faced ways, kissing her ass on comic bloc, and then saying crap about her here.

I'm not kissing ass, i tease her ethere, i'm not harsh there cuz i dont want to get kicked out, geoff johns and eathan van sciver are my favs..

if i talk **** about her its like cussing at dew here, she's a mod

TheCorpulent1 said:
Nah, you're probably sexist, too. :p

only when i choose who to sleep with (only females) but thats it

Im thinking of getting the word out to boycott anything she writes from now on.Im not getting a good feeling from her either.

Jourmugand said:
Im thinking of getting the word out to boycott anything she writes from now on.Im not getting a good feeling from her either.
You should do it. It'll be fun. :up:

The letter is funny as Hell and Gail Simone is fantastic, and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

And since I missed out on all the fun name-calling, I'll try to catch up with a blanket statement:

Everyone who posted in this thread except for me is dumb and stupid, and smells really bad.

Harlekin said:
Yep. Woman hate all the way, bro! ;)

Well..no,i dont want it to sound like that.Its just i dont like how it sounds,knowing those tactics there wont be any sex or blood.Just a story.:confused:

Ill be throwing efferts behind the One Year Later anyway.:up:

The Leaguer said:
The letter is funny as Hell and Gail Simone is fantastic, and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

And since I missed out on all the fun name-calling, I'll try to catch up with a blanket statement:

Everyone who posted in this thread except for me is dumb and stupid, and smells really bad.

Just for that insult, i wish death upon zaurel (can he die?)

heh i feel bad now :(

i think i made her cry, and i was almost banned by the administrater...so i pmed her and said i was just joking since she looked liked the friendly hearted one who could take a joke and throw one back but i guess i was wrong because even though i used smilies she took it seriously.

damn imagine if i said what i said here to her...

anyways she said she'd give me my money back from her own pockets for the TT run and not to post in her boards again... and the thread was locked by the admin after she warned me. she hasnt responded to my pm yet, ohh yea i also said i met chuck austein a few years back and i didnt ask him for my money back WTH would i even consider taking it from you? lol

Broads always get upset. lol

Assassin said:
heh i feel bad now :(

i think i made her cry, and i was almost banned by the administrater...so i pmed her and said i was just joking since she looked liked the friendly hearted one who could take a joke and throw one back but i guess i was wrong because even though i used smilies she took it seriously.

damn imagine if i said what i said here to her...

anyways she said she'd give me my money back from her own pockets for the TT run and not to post in her boards again... and the thread was locked by the admin after she warned me. she hasnt responded to my pm yet, ohh yea i also said i met chuck austein a few years back and i didnt ask him for my money back WTH would i even consider taking it from you? lol

Broads always get upset. lol

because you dont have the balls to say what you said here to her.

like i said before, i'm already getting along with van sciver and geof johns is my fav...i'm not gonna jeperdize that, i dont want to be banned. maybe if it wa slike bendis boards and i didnt give a damn, plus i never said anything that bad here, i just really hate the way BoP is going

Anubis said:
Your *****e baggyness astounds me.

is that good or bad?

you're cool too in a ******* kinda way:up:

Stop being such a dick Assassin. Nobody actually thinks you're cool because you can insult people. People that go out of their way to interact with their fans.

heh thats the thing, i never insulted her, the whol etim ei was talking about liefield, but i said since i cant find him, you're the closest thing then i had a :p after every post..she's dumb if she doesnt know that ppl hate liefield

for the ppl that care:

If I meet you at a con, I will pay you back out of my pocket. Now please find a different message board, because you're acting like a jerk.

Gail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"