Don't read the 'Secret Six'! - says author Gail Simone

I've heard that, despite Liefeld being such a terrible artist, he's actually a nice guy. She probably was offended by you insulting her friend/colleague

i never directly insulted any one...read for yourself, every thing i've posted is a friendly jab, like what i said when i pmed her, i expected her to be the kind to laugh it off and send one back my way, but i was wrong an i'm sorry that you got upset..

Assassin said:
heh thats the thing, i never insulted her, the whol etim ei was talking about liefield, but i said since i cant find him, you're the closest thing then i had a :p after every post..she's dumb if she doesnt know that ppl hate liefield

for the ppl that care:

If I meet you at a con, I will pay you back out of my pocket. Now please find a different message board, because you're acting like a jerk.

Gail
What, you don't think they ever come here too and see things like this? I know for a fact that Geoff lurks on here to see more opinions, I'm sure other creators do too. Maybe Gail realized that you're being completely two faced to her.

how am i 2 faced? yes i'm a lil nicer there but i've never really said anything horrible about her, i said BoP blows OYL and i've told her to her face that her batman is a wuss.

I never called her names like the other idiots on this thread (see 2nd page)

well i called her a hoe when she called kirkman gay but she had that coming

Assassin said:
how am i 2 faced? yes i'm a lil nicer there but i've never really said anything horrible about her, i said BoP blows OYL and i've told her to her face that her batman is a wuss.

I never called her names like the other idiots on this thread (see 2nd page)

well i called her a hoe when she called kirkman gay but she had that coming

She's friends with Kirkman, you're not friends with Gail.

I checked out the thread and you were rude to her.

If you don't like her leave her alone man.

Villains reunited was easily the best run in series to IC. I will be picking it up.

- Whirly

Pksoze said:
She's friends with Kirkman, you're not friends with Gail.

I checked out the thread and you were rude to her.

If you don't like her leave her alone man.

lol for one, silly me i didnt know the gay thing was an inside joke :rolleyes:

2nd..i dont have a problem with her, its her writing, and she needs my motivation to write better, maybe my *******ness will make her write better to prove me wrong ;)

Assassin said:

2nd..i dont have a problem with her, its her writing, and she needs my motivation to write better, maybe my *******ness will make her write better to prove me wrong ;)
Yeah, because it's so logical to assume that she would be serious... :confused:
And I sincerely doubt her 'improving' her writer because of some jerk on a messageboard.

Assassin said:

Offering nothing but negative criticism is no way to help anyone with anything Assassin. If you offered her your own recomendations as to HOW she could write better rather than just what is wrong with it, she'd be more apt to listen to it. Rather than saying "Yor batman is teh wussfied lol!" saying "This is how I would have handled that situation _______________." will garner more results. If you do nothing but b**ch about whats wrong, shes just going to get fed up like she did and tell you to get the f**k out of her face, again like she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"