Doom Patrol Doom Patrol TV Show Greenlit

Michelle Gomez was a great addition to this season and overall I still enjoyed it, but it got way too weird towards the end for me and I couldn't help feel like it wasn't really going anywhere after a while.

Also, the lack of Timothy Dalton was definitely felt this season as well.

k0jbir44xkw71.jpg
Loved seeing them all together.

Not sure how reliable these folks are, but…

!!!!

With all the multiverse **** that’s hitting right now, S4 would be a great time to do an episode that takes the piss out of the whole thing where this Doom Patrol crosses over with the Doom Patrol from Titans and **** just gets weird.

New teaser came out. Of course can't post due to language.

I just finished the first five episodes of season one. To paraphrase Robotman - What the ****!?

This is one weird ass show.

First two episodes are up. So glad that Michelle Gomez is still around.

Finished season one.

That......was......one damn weird show.

As sad as it is for the show to end, Four seasons is actually a good series length.

Even if it wasn't their own decision, this season kind of felt like it might be the last one already anyway.

I'll miss this show, but it honestly kind of peaked for me in Season 2 anyways. The first half of this season was pretty enjoyable, and I look forward to watching the rest but I'm fine with it ending now.

There is a point where you can take an idea before it runs thin and Doom Patrol ran into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"