Titans Titans General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reminder to everyone....Uncensored cursing is not allowed on the Hype....do not post trailers with uncensored cursing in it.

Can they be posted with a warning or something before it?

Good god.

The "F Batman" line, Robin straight up murdering people... lol I honestly don't know how many times DC live-action entertainment has to learn this lesson, that people do not want this grimdark stuff.

Can they be posted with a warning or something before it?

No. Trust me, it has been a point of frustration in the Deadpool forum, but you learn to live with it.

Man, that is not a good showing to entice people to buy your $75 a year service.

:lmao: This trailer feels like something a clever Youtuber would make if they were parodying the "dark and gritty" tone of the DCEU. The fact that it is in earnest though . . . :lmao:

"F*** Batman" :lmao:

OMG who wrote this crap? :funny:

Besides that silly line Robin could be good (altough a bit violent, yeesh) however the rest is not looking great.

What's even the point of Jason Todd now, if you've already got Dick gunning people down?

That sure was something.

Could not stand Raven's actress in the trailer!

"F*** Batman" :lmao:

OMG who wrote this crap? :funny:

Besides that silly line Robin could be good (altough a bit violent, yeesh) however the rest is not looking great.

To be fair, it's a quick and efficient way to explain Batman away :funny: **** him.

Star Sapphire still looks like crap. No improvement at all in live action.

And Robin is on a killing spree. He must be Batfleck's Robin. :o

Hold on...I watched the trailer again and it looks like Robin stepped on some fallen guy’s neck and broke it.

I’m officially out. **** this show.

Help us, Swamp Thing. You're our only hope.

Hold on...I watched the trailer again and it looks like Robin stepped on some fallen guy’s neck and broke it.

I’m officially out. **** this show.

that's where you drew the line? Legit the thing that I had to replay was Dove.

He probably only turns green when he’s about to transform.

I doubt Beast boy transforms. He probably just goes green and goes ape****. I don't think he'll actually become a any kind of talking animal. And if he does it's gonna be some part of him that he tries to fight/keep hidden and in the last episode he'll turn into some dumb animal for a few seconds.

I'll bet money on that.

tHIS LOOKS DUMB.

I doubt Beast boy transforms. He probably just goes green and goes ape****. I don't think he'll actually become a any kind of talking animal. And if he does it's gonna be some part of him that he tries to fight/keep hidden and in the last episode he'll turn into some dumb animal for a few seconds.

I'll bet money on that.

tHIS LOOKS DUMB.

He's already been drafted by Doom Patrol, though.

Starfire didn't look that bad. Big improvement over those candids.

I'm still in shock over the F bomb. Like someone said, what's the point of Jason Todd when you have Dick acting OOC now.

Ugh.

Hahaha DC is goofy as hell for putting this out. Looks atrocious.
Dark and gritty...have they learned nothing

I liked it. It looks cheap in certain spots but I couldn't help but smile at Robin's "**** Batman" line. Maybe they're trying too hard to be edgy but they probably understand that it's hard to make Robin cool to mainstream audiences. So going a little over the top with it might work.

It really isn't.

that's where you drew the line? Legit the thing that I had to replay was Dove.

Yes, because it’s such an easy thing to not do. People (myself included) have been complaining for YEARS about how Batman and Superman shouldn’t have been made to be killers, so why on Earth would you write a series in which one of their sidekicks murders someone when they’re already down for the count? Not only am I against the decision in principle, but it shows that the people in charge are clueless.

Yes, because it’s such an easy thing to not do. People (myself included) have been complaining for YEARS about how Batman and Superman shouldn’t have been made to be killers, so why on Earth would you write a series in which one of their sidekicks murders someone when they’re already down for the count? Not only am I against the decision in principle, but it shows that the people in charge are clueless.

Because the same series has Dove slicing and clawing people's face off.

Because the same series has Dove slicing and clawing people's face off.

If that's Dove I imagine Hawk will be straight decapitating juvenile delinquents after skinning them and eating their liver then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"