• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

DORKY FRESH: I challenge you to a duel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
this reminds me of the good ol days on the fan art board when we had the artist tourneys/duels

For all the insanity that is the casting thread, it's nice to see something cool going on the boards.

Hey, uh, I kinda need a one week extension. I forgot about my mom's birthday on the 1st, and I was gonna do a portrait of my sisters and me for her... I mean, I'm sure I can churn out something ****** for the deadline we agreed on, but I'm just wondrin' if an extra week would be okay so I can do something great. :)

funk that...we have conditions we agreed to. we need to uphold those conditions! i'd like another week's extension as well, but if we slack for one week the next thing we know it'll be February, then March, then April! no, have your entry ready before the new year just like we agreed!!!

i'm just joking, one week is fine. let's have our entries posted on the 7th, before the 8th.

Both parties agree to a one week extension.....so it is written, so it shall be done.

Cool, thanks. I know it makes me look like a lil' bee-otch, but I really needed it. :)

This is a pretty boring duel. Are they walking a million paces before turning and firing?

dangit, now i have to wait even longer. darn

patience is a virtue......and the way of the samurai

Well there's no turning back now. Especially with this added wait, the payoff better be worth all this attention.

OR ELSE!

An old Red Sox fan lament fits here............"Just wait 'til next year":cwink:

Maybe while we wait, Nightwing and Kyle can use this for their own personal duel.

ummm, when is this competition going to start?

It already has. It ends... TONIGHT!

You have until midnight tonight.

'cuz i just started mine 2 hours ago!

YOU issued the challenge....YOU started the whole contest....YOU asked for a one week extension.

YOU can PM me your picture to me tonight by midnight EASTERN time.

Yeah, jesus... what gives... You better deliver. :woot:

YOU issued the challenge....YOU started the whole contest....YOU asked for a one week extension.

YOU can PM me your picture to me tonight by midnight EASTERN time.

I'm central time. that's not fair.

Dont ***** out on us now, man. Or do I have to beat Dorkyfresh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"