• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

DORKY FRESH: I challenge you to a duel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was a real duel the both of yee would be dragged naked by horses for being so yellow and not turning up after announcing it to the whole town :nono:

we're artists, not fighters... we strike when inspiration hits us.

Not much of a challenge then. Or a duel really.

I'm an "artist" too, but more of a craftsman. Deadlines can be met.

yeah well...we're not getting paid for this *****, hehe. quit complaining...you're gonna be able to see 2 awesome pieces of art tonight just by following this thread. calm your hides.

Interested in seeing what you guys came up with. And sorry to hear about your job, Dorky Fresh. Remember, when a door closes, another opens.

yeah well...we're not getting paid for this *****, hehe. quit complaining...you're gonna be able to see 2 awesome pieces of art tonight just by following this thread. calm your hides.

Hey, no prob. I just like rules to be followed that's all. More competitive IMO which is what this was if I'm not mistaken.

But no worries. I'm not on your back here. Just trying to keep the spirit (and the motivation) :yay:

Last edited:
sent C.Lee my entry.....not my best, but i can't spend anymore time on this.

i'm sure a link to the duel entries will be posted here right?

I'll have the voting thread up momentarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"