Dorkyfresh Sketches and Drawings

BK said:
Didn't your last paragraph just describe Parker for the last 30 years?
maybe for the last 30 years, but Parker started off as a nerd...

...Clark (at least as far as I know of) was never a geek in the comics until the movie came out.

Well Parker was a nerd-nerd for only a short period amount of time. After about the 4th year, that's when he became more social friendly, and he's been like that ever since.

As for dorky CK (one of 3 personalities at the time), like I said he's been like that in pre-crisis which lasted for about 40-50 years.

Either way....I like Clark better when he's not nerdy. K? Thanx...

Anywho...

...here's something I'm workin' on a the moment. It's the lineart for a Superman Returns poster I plan on making.

postersketch1sm.jpg

What kind of references are you using, Dorky? (I'm assuming you are)

ok for the superman picture, it doesn't look right to me. i think is body looks fat or his head is too small. the face is good. it looks exactly like him.

i think it looks fantastic. The only thing I haver against it though is the symbol is extrememly small, even smaller than the Superboy shield from the Superboy TV series

I went ahead and gave the last Supes pic a go, and this is what I came up with

DorkyFresh said:
Anywho...

...here's something I'm workin' on a the moment. It's the lineart for a Superman Returns poster I plan on making.

postersketch1sm.jpg

thats fantastic.cant wait till its done

Joseph_Freefall said:
What kind of references are you using, Dorky? (I'm assuming you are)

Dorks doesn't normally use reference...he did for the last Batman Begins contest but normally he doesn't. He asked me for help with this Superman pose. I drew him a sketch...he completely changed it around so as far as I know, there is no reference for this supes sketch.

not bad at all man, I like you angle and proportions, very well done

thanks guys....my bro (nosebleed) drew me a sketch of how he thinks i should've drawn Supes which was a straightforward shot of Supes flying towards the camera but i thought it was a bit too boring so i changed the perspective. i didn't use anything to reference the body, but i DID use the picture of Routh where he's wearing just a black t-shirt and he's smirking a little. i used that as reference for his face...

spiderfan....i see what you're sayin' about the body lookin' fat...but that's what a body in that position looks like in that perspective. it's just that i haven't thrown the colors on there.....it should look a lot better once i do....but i agree, he kinda looks like he has a gutt right now.

DorkyFresh said:
nosebleed drew me a sketch of how he thinks i should've drawn Supes which was a straightforward shot of Supes flying towards the camera but i thought it was a bit too boring so i changed the perspective.

But I was stupid to do that and I know this now. I'm truly sorry and apologize for questioning your infinite wisdom. Please accept my apology and as a token of my apologeticness...please accept my Wacom tablet as a gift. I will send it out as soon as possible. Have a wonderful day!

no probs...apology accepted.

*blows dust off thread*

just posting a manip i did of myself, sin city style...

271092645_l.jpg

very stylish :)

LOVING the stuff so far, mate... any other things you've donebut forgotten to post?:D

thanks i'm spider-man....yeah, i did a manip of Angelina Jolie as Catwoman last night...

joliecatwoman1sm.jpg

i've been getting back into manips lately...

yOUR DRAWINGS ARE KICK ASS BUT YOU SHOULDN'T DO MANIPS THEY ARE NOT YOUR FIELD

I think it looks fairly real, I've been practicing drawing head like you do, and I suck :(

DorkyFresh said:
thanks i'm spider-man....yeah, i did a manip of Angelina Jolie as Catwoman last night...

joliecatwoman1sm.jpg

i've been getting back into manips lately...

Not too shabby, but anyone who tries to use stuff from CINO deserves a kick to the sack. :o :mad:

ghost113 said:
yOUR DRAWINGS ARE KICK ASS BUT YOU SHOULDN'T DO MANIPS THEY ARE NOT YOUR FIELD

thanks for the compliment and the encouraging advice....:rolleyes:

DarkKnightJRK said:
Not too shabby, but anyone who tries to use stuff from CINO deserves a kick to the sack. :o :mad:

give me a break, would ya? i used her mask (which isn't bad looking if you take away the tall head) and her gloves (which aren't bad looking either). i didn't use the buckles around her waist or her torn and flared leather pants, i used the parts of her outfit that actually don't look bad.

The Last Meatbag said:
I think it looks fairly real, I've been practicing drawing head like you do, and I suck :(
thanks meatbag, lol.....s'all good, keep practicing and u'll get to there. in a way it's good that u think u suck, it's what makes a good, modest artist.

DorkyFresh said:
give me a break, would ya? i used her mask (which isn't bad looking if you take away the tall head) and her gloves (which aren't bad looking either). i didn't use the buckles around her waist or her torn and flared leather pants, i used the parts of her outfit that actually don't look bad.

Eh, I meant it more as a joke, but I was one of the original haturs, so what do you expect? :o

DarkKnightJRK said:
Eh, I meant it more as a joke, but I was one of the original haturs, so what do you expect? :o
it's kinda hard to read tone over the net and i didn't see a smiling smiley or a winking smiley or anything, so i thought u were serious......

dork, compared to some of your other manips...that is one of your worst. you losing your touch?

These are better:

catwoman1.jpg

joliewoman3.jpg

joliewoman2.jpg

nosebleed said:
dork, compared to some of your other manips...that is one of your worst. you losing your touch?

These are better:

those were fairly easy and simple compared to the one i just did....here's the original picture i had to work with...

04sm.jpg

but yeah, i'm aware this isn't my best manip. it was just something i wanted to do to get it done to see what it would look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"