Doug Jones and I had a short myspace Convo.

Discussion in 'Misc. Comics Films' started by Noir, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Noir Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wow, he is totally ****ing awesome.. I'm like super excited, and to be honest I only made this thread because I want everyone to know about this!

2. JP Smelly

LOL, show off. ;)

Nah, he's super awesome. He should be in every movie ever made.

3. Noir Guest

He gave me big love damnit!

4. CaptainClown Papa SPANK!!!

5. Noir Guest

6. Ama Zing Registered

Much jealously in your direction right now.

7. Luchastyle is awesome

heh. pretty awesome. ain't it nice when someone you respect like that takes the time to talk to you? happened with me a couple times too.

that's a nice benefit of the internet. i bet you were smiling like a little girl =)

8. CaptainClown Papa SPANK!!!

If I were moderately famous and random people added me as a friend I think I would drop em a line every once n a while.

9. Noir Guest

I am! I was sooooo excited.

You don't believe me? Psst. PM me, I'll give you my password so you can see yourself.

10. Luchastyle is awesome

he believes you =)

11. CaptainClown Papa SPANK!!!

Dude I could be George Lucas for all you know. Ask him for a pic of him with a webcam with a note that says "HOOD IT UP NOIR" then I will 100 percent believe you.

12. Luchastyle is awesome

yeah, i mean he's always seemed like a really nice, down to earth guy to me.

those are the kind of people who will talk to fans like they are people. always good to see people like that

13. Noir Guest

I will ask him.
    Advanced Dark confirmed that it is indeed Doug's MS profile, but idk how much you trust him.

14. Luchastyle is awesome

there's someone that none of you know, but is super awesome to me. he's a wrestler. he's the very best in the world. The "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson. And it's funny because i wanted to add him as friend, but his little image thing was all messed up so i couldn't click it, so i messaged him and he requested me. he said i was the first one he requested. he's not someone i talked to on myspace, but it was a cool thing to me, because to me, he is the ****.

15. Noir Guest

on my myspace photos, I have like 2 or 3 of me impersonating Doug's character stances :up:

16. Noir Guest

If you are, then on behalf of respectable Star Wars fans everywhere, I'd like to say: "**** you. The original edits were good enough."

17. Luchastyle is awesome

well...they had to get rid of the fat guy in the fur as jabba the hut. while the cg jabba looked like garbage, that was the biggest plothole of all time. did he somehow become a giant slug monster when we weren't looking?

18. Noir Guest

The Original fat guy in fur wasn't in the original cut.. that was a deleted scene.

19. Luchastyle is awesome

ah. okay. interesting. i don't mind the first set of additions. like adding a couple little cg things into the background on tatooine. it makes it a little more expansive.

really the thing that bothers me the most is on the trilogy dvd for ROTJ where they replaced the real anakin with hayden christenson. that was blasphemous and offensive

20. Noir Guest

Yes it was..
    Also, Greedo shooting first.
    That pissed me off :csad:

21. Luchastyle is awesome

OH YEAAHHHH!!!!!!!! :cmad: "han shot first" used to be my custom user title.

that was bull****. and the way i understand it, having han shoot and kill someone who didn't pose an immediate threat would give the re-release an automatic pg-13 rating. which is horse****.

i mean c'mon, han solo is the kind of guy who will kill someone for pretty much no reason, as long as it means him staying free one more day.

22. Noir Guest

**** YES.
    Thats the definition of Anti-Hero!
    He was a ****ing Cowboy not a god damn State Patrol officer!

23. Luchastyle is awesome

yeah. that's messed up. but i don't wanna keep your thread off track =) i want people to come in and comment on you talking to mr. jones, not whether or not lucas should have updated the original trilogy. the star wars debate will fill message boards, nerds' dorm rooms and comic shops until the end of time.

24. Noir Guest

come on! Star Wars + Doug Jones! Thats a combination so nerdful it could possibly destroy the universe.