Dr. Strange: Your Favorite Scenes (Beware! Spoilers Allowed!!!)

The honey tea trip is easily a top 5 extended scene in CBM history.

Game changer.

And this was easily the best introduction of an infinity stone.

Even better than Guardians.

The quote was so good I put it in my signature lol

Oh, thought of another one....

When The Ancient One has stranded Strange on Mt. Everest and is waiting in the courtyard... Mordo comes up to her and there's the comment along the lines of "Not again...." (just how many times has she pulled this with students having difficulty with the Sling Ring?) :funny:

1. Dormammu, I've come to bargain!
2. Dormammu, I've come to bargain!
3. Dormammu, I've come to bargain!
4. Dormammu, I've come to bargain!
5. Dormammu, I've come to bargain!

1. Dormammu, I've come to bargain!
2. Dormammu, I've come to bargain!
3. Dormammu, I've come to bargain!
4. Dormammu, I've come to bargain!
5. Dormammu, I've come to bargain!

That is nowhere near enough "Dormammu, I've come to bargains". :o

-TAO and Strange having the Astral projection convo
-"I've come to bargain"

Oh, thought of another one....

When The Ancient One has stranded Strange on Mt. Everest and is waiting in the courtyard... Mordo comes up to her and there's the comment along the lines of "Not again...." (just how many times has she pulled this with students having difficulty with the Sling Ring?) :funny:
and how many of them didn't come back?

Was trying to identify favorites during my last viewing (on Saturday). What I found was, whenever a scene finished, I was like, that bit was my favorite. But then I found myself looking forward to the next one as it began. No, that one's my favorite. No, that one!

There's not a single scene in this movie that I don't like, that I would fast-forward over on re-watch, unlike all other MCU movies.

This is how I feel about it too. I don't remember the last MCU film where I had so many favorite moments. I can name at least 20 moments from this film alone. Most MCU films it's 5 at best or in rare cases 10. This one had so many. It had great action moments, great visual moments, great magical moments, great humor moments, great emotional moments, great painful moments.

Like most of the humor is very subtle and not in your face forced aside of the Adele joke. For example when TAO is dying and Strange brings her into his hospital and screams out ''Christiiiiiiiineeeee'' nothing funny about it but at the same time VERY funny. If I met a spiritual healer and he told me he'd fix me with magic I'd be like Strange very sarcastic and insulting which would be funny depending on how you see it. The ''what did you put in that tea'' is just something anyone would think of saying and it's not meant to be funny but at the same time it is. Or when the AO says ''did you see that in a gift shop ?''. He's mocking Stephen for his arrogance and lack of faith or the wifi password joke it's not intended as a joke when Mordo says it it's funny because you wouldn't expect it.

- Loved the car crash. Probably the best car crash I've seen in a comic book film.
-Strange's conversation in the car and hospital about how he sees people as cases to stroke his ego and career and how he doesn't give 2 ****s about peoples lives.
- When Strange is laying in the hospital and Christine says nothing anyone could do about it and Strange replies ''I could''. Such a brilliant moment highlighting his arrogance even at his lowest point.
- Christine visiting Strange. Strange insulting her. After Strange really insults her quite harshly she says ''This is the time you apologize'' and I never saw this coming the entire theater was like ''OOOOOOOOOHHH'' Strange replies ''No. This is the time you leave''. I was like ''GODDDDAAAAMNN Strange a cold blooded mother...:D'' I loved that moment so so much. I know it's a painful and insulting moment but I like those.
- Strange meeting TAO and you see TAO being the one serving tea to everyone and Strange assumes she is just a servant and then his look when the servant turns out to be TAO.
- ''What did you put in that tea ? LSD ?''
- ''Did you see that before...in a gift shop ?''
- The entire trippy moment with TAO and Strange.
- The butterfly moment
- The wifi password because again usually you'd never expect a far out mystical temple to use wifi
- Also liked how Strange kept making excuses about his hands and then another master with no hand who shows up and does the portal
- The staff of the living tribunal line. Was freaking out about it.
- TAO sending Strange to everest and abandoning him was a great unexpected moment and then Mordos reaction ''ooooh no not again''.
- Strange and his cringey introduction with Wong. It was Wongs deadpan ''not amused'' reaction I found funny. ''How did that work out for you''.
- Wong listening to single ladies and Strange trolling him with the portals stealing books.
- The NY Sanctum fight.
- Mr. Doctor
- The cloak of levitation
- Christine's shocked reaction over and over again when Strange pops out of his astral form
- Strange fighting over his body in his astral form and the creative way it was done how the effects in real life were very subtle.
-The convo with Christine ''sounds like a cult'' ''it's not a cult'' ''that's what someone in a cult would say''.
-The fight at the beginning with TAO. Such a badass, creative, inventive fun magical moment.
- The chase scene. WOW.
- TAO dying and that emotional moment between TAO and Strange. Something you would experience in real life. Very well done. Maybe my fav emotional comic book moment.
- ''It's not about you''. Powerful line.
- An important character died. Seems rare for a Marvel film or comic book film. Arguably second most important character.
- The apple scene. I thought that was brilliant too. Clever.
- When Strange falls down and the cloak goes after him and you see him fly up with the magical whip was an awesome moment.
- Wong looked like a guy with no sense of humor. Never laughed once. Very strict. Then Strange utters a line that is absolutely not meant to be funny. And Wong burst out in laughter.
- Strange using his smarts to outsmart his opponents who are stronger than him. He did it in the Sanctum where he prisoned the enemies and at the end with the time loop.
- Dormammu, I've come to bargain.
- Mordos arc.

And probably a lot more moments that I can't remember off the top of my head right now.

I don't think the dialogue there was particularly good but you have 2 top tier actors that sold it, especially Tilda Swinton whose lines were a bit cheesy but she's a great actress.

Really ? Can you be specific about the dialogue ? What wasn't good about the dialogue ? Which lines ?

I thought that moment was by far one of the best emotional moment not only in the MCU maybe even in all of comic book films. The ''it's not about you'' line was very powerful so were her last words very emotional without feeling cringey or cheesy. The entire scene was handled with class. The Yinsen scene was the only scene I remember from the MCU that was well done too but it didn't have the class and scope of this one or even the dialogue. TAO is a very kind and stong but also a very strict person who keeps her distance but in that moment when she held Stephens hand in her final moments it was very touching and telling of her character. A picture speaks louder than a thousand words. That moment said a lot without telling. Just beautiful.

That is nowhere near enough "Dormammu, I've come to bargains". :o
You are correct.

DORMAMMU, I'VE COME TO BARGAIN!