Dr Strange

Darthphere said:
Isnt he that teacher that brought a gun to school to scare dem kids straight?

yup

Boston Public with Harry Senate (Katt's character) = very entertaining, watchable show

Boston Public without Harry Senate = complete crap

I think he was banging Jeri Ryan too? Or was that some fantsay I had?

DOCTOR STRANGE

By the hoary hosts of Hoggoth! Comics Continuum claims that Dormammu will be a villain in the upcoming "Doctor Strange" animated movie. "Doctor Strange" is the fourth film in the Marvel/Lionsgate direct-to-video series, following two "Ultimate Avengers" movies and an Iron Man movie. It will likely be released in late 2006 or early 2007. Like "Iron Man," "Doctor Strange" will be an origin story. Frank Paur, whose recent credits include "X-Men: Evolution" and "Spawn: The Animation," is producing both Iron Man and Doctor Strange. The films were written by Greg Johnson, who is currently developing a "Wolverine and the X-Men" series for television.

how about bruce campbell as dr. strange

shouldn't be a problem as long as he doesn't relapse into Army of Darkness Ash and start mispronouncing the word:D

who would play Baron Mordo?

baronmordoprin0qb.jpg

mordo29cj.gif

baronmordo4gs.gif

I'd say Ian Mcshane as the first person to come to mind. But Marvel movies haven't faired well with casting people who are currently on tv shows before. (Jennifer Garner, Julian McMahon, etc).

518494478.jpg

A thought occurred to me this weekend. How bout Edward Norton as Dr. Strange?

Johnny Depp is by far the best choice.

Get Michel Gondry to direct it and he might consider doing it.

If they're going with a younger Doc, they can base it on the "Strange" mini-series that J. Michael Straczynski did a while back..

Casting? I like Edward Norton..

For casting The Ancient One, I have two words for you:

James Hong.

Nicky Katt, John Stamos, Johnny Depp, and GERALD BUTLER! Somebody had to say it.

I can't wait for the animated film. But since we're talking about a live action movie, I have to say that I think Ian Mcshane is an excellent choice for Baron Mordo!

I just watched the Dr. Strange the animated movie. The only thing that came to my mind is Johnny Depp as Dr Strange. Give this movie the budget it deserves and Marvel will have another blockbuster on it's hand.

Dr. Strange would be a great movie if handled right. I just don't want to see it blasted for trying to ride the Harry Potter mania that's out there with wizard movies. Wait tell HP is done before doing this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"