Dr Strange

wayde

Civilian
Reaction score

I've seen little more than a passing mention of a Dr. Strange movie in the near future. Is there any more information on this one? I liked Dr. Strange comics as a kid, a movie could be a mixed bag but could be done well.

What do you think of George Clooney playing Dr. Stephen Strange? I think he's had experience playing a doctor already, he has the look with a touch of grey on the sides.

I think it would take more than just a past experience with a role and some grey hair. A lot more to it than that.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Jeff Goldblum.

wayde said:
I've seen little more than a passing mention of a Dr. Strange movie in the near future. Is there any more information on this one? I liked Dr. Strange comics as a kid, a movie could be a mixed bag but could be done well.

Here's the latest info that I could get re: Dr. Strange from an interview with David Goyer http://chud.com/interviews/634 where he just says that Sony is sitting on a script that he wrote

wayde said:
What do you think of George Clooney playing Dr. Stephen Strange? I think he's had experience playing a doctor already, he has the look with a touch of grey on the sides.

NO Clooney!!! He is overrated...remember Batman & Robin? I like Flame On!'s pick or maybe Guy Pearce for Dr. Strange.

I'm more concerned about a writer and director now, more than I am the leading actor.

Jeff Goldblum is a good actor and should be in a comic book film

Jeff would make an awesome Dr. Strange:up:

Never thought of Jeff, but I think he would be a good fit for the role.

peter hooten would be an AWESOME dr. strange

Kmackintrush said:
I'm more concerned about a writer and director now, more than I am the leading actor.

Ain't that the truth. I would so love to see this movie get made though.

Jeff Goldbloom would be a good choice too. But I still like Clooney. He's a good actor, more than just grey hair and Dr experience.

I really liked his subtlety in Solaris, he's proved to be a good actor in that movie. He really drew the scenes with his facial expressions. He's got pretty good comic timing too.

Clooney makes a good Bruce Wayne but what can you do with those horrible Batman movies? After Tim Burton was finished with them they've all been rubbish, even though they've had some good actors and actresses in them. Jim Carrey's a good actor, I think he made a decent Riddler, but God what an aweful movie that was.

I'm thinking either Johnny Depp or Sean Penn would be perfect for the role.

Johnny Depp would be awesome in that role!

Who would play Wong? Dr. Strange's servant? They might cut the character to be politically correct or make him a white guy but... I think they should keep him, remember Wong was more than just a servant but was actually a sort of partner. His character could be explored a little deeper.

Depp all the way. It's just the kind of quirky role he'd take and his name would help get people in the theater.

I gotta agree......Johnny Depp.

Depp it is then, we have to let the studio know we've decided Depp should take this role. Who owns the property? We should let them know asap.

I think that Straczynski's MK book Strange is very cinematic and should be the blueprint for a Dr Strange movie.

How about Jude Law?:rolleyes:

Seriously, some lesser known actors would be the best me thinks.

I dunno about Sean Penn...he just doesn't have that all-knowing, all-wise Sorcerer Supreme look. IMO

if leo was older

leo7ag.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"