Dragonball 2: Reborn (2011) Official

I can't even like it as a guitly pleasure....... ok maybe a tiny tiny bit but really.... it was bad.

there's not one thing in that damn movie that i liked, not even Emmy Rossum.....and coming from a DB fan of 16 years, that's really sad.

Basically, the budget has to exceed everything to even make this remotely like the anime.

yeah, if it's a guilty pleasure, it's okay with me. If someone actually liked it and think it's actually a good quality movie, then someone needs to check himself to the NUTHOUSE!
I don't know, it's not like Super Mario Bros where it's so bad it's good this movie is just so bad that it's bad. But everyone is entitled to their opinions...

Last edited:
Not even the boobs?????? :woot:
if i were 13, then yes i'd be loving them boobs...but at 27, forgive me if i require more from a franchise that i love than just boobage. i get my boob fix from else wheres.

I like it. It is a fun movie. I don't judge it as something other then amovie. It's not the show and can not be compared .

As an adaptation it was dreck. As a movie it was also crap.

But hey your free to like it.

I don't know, it's not like Super Mario Bros where it's so bad it's good this movie is just so bad that it's bad. But everyone is entitled to their opinions...

Yes everyone has their opinions but I always look back to Catwoman: I just remembered when that movie came out and there were a few people who really defended that movie. even after its release.

whatever script they wrote for dbreborn before dbe's release date-the first thing they need to do is rewriting it...the way i see it if both scripts were meant to merge in a harmonious flow/continuity, then there's no way of saving the franchise...i mean i wouldn't want the second movie to be handeled by the same people who already messed up once(and who probably thought they were doing a good job)

Last edited:
I like it. It is a fun movie. I don't judge it as something other then amovie.

I also don't judge it as something other then a movie. Unfortunately as a movie it was poorly paced, acted, written, and it had poor action and special effects.

So given that no official news until now... i guess its safe to say that Dragonball 2 is dead. Can we change the title of the thread to "Dragonball sequels" or something

I really wish we would get a firm yes or no on if this movie is happening or not.

yeah, if it got greenlit then hell would freeze over. seriously.

Dragonball's cinematic future met a grueling end at the hands of Fox incompetence and the product that was DB:E.

That is all that really needs to be said about this "sequel". It ain't happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"