Dragonball 2: Reborn (2011) Official

It depended on which mod you pissed off to be honest. :o
Yeah, my internet friend managed to keep his account longer and told me half the mods were "nazis" and the other half were laid back. He eventually got banned too :hehe:

here we are one year later....
aaaand i'm not hating the sequel..yet.....let's just wait and see how the first leaked picture looks like...

How can a movie not make any money and still get a sequel? Was the budget actually cheaper than 25 million? Just how cheap was DBE if it actually brought in enough money for a sequel!?

How can a movie not make any money and still get a sequel? Was the budget actually cheaper than 25 million? Just how cheap was DBE if it actually brought in enough money for a sequel!?
you dont want to know :hehe:

Wasn't there some news that it did a hell of a lot better across seas and that is how it is getting a sequel?

um...no, this movie tanked in EVERY possible way.

Because Fox spent 100 million for 2 movies (So Rumors Say). The sequel was already greenlight before the damn movie even finished priciple photography. Anyways thats the only way I see the reason why a sequel would be made

fox should really pump up some muscles in the next movie

Fox should've let Stephen Chow do whatever he wanted to do...

Fox should have just sold the rights to a more respecting company

is there anybody here who actually liked DragonBall Evolution, and genineully liking it not in a 'if you're drunk with friends' or 'ironic' way.

Well 30% of the people on Boxofficemojo gave it an A so some people out there liked it. :facepalm:

I honestly think it was only the extremely hard core fans who like anything with the name "dragonball" on it.

I thought the movie was ok....5/10 at most

I wonder how well it did in blu-ray and dvd sales

if it does.. its probably to dvd anyway... the first movie didnt make much money

is there anybody here who actually liked DragonBall Evolution, and genineully liking it not in a 'if you're drunk with friends' or 'ironic' way.

Since rewatching it for a video review I did, I admit it stands on it's own as a guilty pleasure.

I like it. It is a fun movie. I don't judge it as something other then amovie. It's not the show and can not be compared .

Since rewatching it for a video review I did, I admit it stands on it's own as a guilty pleasure.

yeah, if it's a guilty pleasure, it's okay with me. If someone actually liked it and think it's actually a good quality movie, then someone needs to check himself to the NUTHOUSE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WolverineHunt01
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"