• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Driving Ms. Daisies......only worse:(

Wow. Dinner, drinks, AND a show. Congrats.

Not something I wanna think about too much, but how does he know his mom is frisky...?

:(

Stare at the red light
meninblackbn8.jpg

Alright I have just had one of the most traumatic experiences of my adult life. My little sister had a b-ball game close to where I live and so I tell my mother that after her game I would hitch a ride home with her to stay with my parents for the weekend. Well, I get the call to come outside that they are at my apartment.

I notice that it is my mother's friends large Cadillac SUV so I hop in and every seat is full, 7, filled with all of my mother's friends. My ex, her mother and my mother are friends, was driving. Well I knew they had been to On the Border earlier for drinks before the game and yes they were giddy. We drop off the ex at her apartment and guess whose turn it is to drive...me...since I was not intoxicated:o

Well as soon as she left...those broads went crazy. They made me go across town to a Mexican food place to get them food...at friggin 9 at night like a bunch of college drunks. They were yelling at me how to drive, laughing their butts off, and telling lame weiner jokes. Well we get out of town and they start talking about rumors and their vaginas and ****:waa: I then noticed that they had a bottle of banana rum and had been spiking their drinks:wow: Those 6 ladies finished off an entire bottle of rum:wow: They then proceeded to talk about how I need a girlfriend and talking about how I needed to get back with my ex...whose mom was in the car.

It was horrible...I am scarred for life.:csad:

That is exactly one of those Youtube moments people speak of.

I wanna hear some specific weiner and vah jay jokes.

chase, do what any straight man would do. tap the ex's mom, it's only right.

holla.

Last edited:
What in God's name is a lame weiner joke?

3 men walk into a bar.

After they drink a couple of beers they are ready to leave, but the bartender won't let them unless they have 12 inches of dick between them.

The first guy whips his out and shows 6 inches.

The second guy drops his pants and shows 5 inches.

Finally, the third guy shows his 1 inch dick.

The bartender says "Ok, thats 12 inches you can go".

As the're walking away the first guy sais to the third, "Thank god you had a ***** or we'd still be there."

I gots tons of 'em. Wakka Wakka Wakka!

[LAME]

I chose the Ambien and Vodka chaser, because that's what I would do. :up:

You should have tapped the ex's mom.

You should have asked about an orgy! But asked your mother to film it, or it would have been wierd afterwards.

Not something I wanna think about too much, but how does he know his mom is frisky...?

:(
How do you loosen up any woman? Drinks:o

You know they are going to do it when they go to bed at the same time and they shut their bedroom door. My mother usually goes to bed before my dad but she had some drinks in her and as soon as we got home she started cleaning like Magda does in There's Something About Mary when she drinks the speedtini.

wow...lol...sorry dude.....must have hurt badly them insulting your dick and stuff, infront of your mom, and then her talking about her vagina....musta hurt real bad,

wow...lol...sorry dude.....must have hurt badly them insulting your dick and stuff, infront of your mom, and then her talking about her vagina....musta hurt real bad,
They didn't insult my dick:huh: None of them have seen it. I am proud of my weiner...or at least not ashamed:o

They were just telling awful weiner and vagina jokes and when you hear that coming from your mother...it is a bit unsettling. My mother has an awful sailor's mouth but when 6 women are giggling drunk about how a weiner shrivles in the cold...it is just brain damage material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"