• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Drooling only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
triplet said:
I don't do the screen caps... don't have the right equipment.
And see this is a perfect example of shallowness. Cuz when I read you didn't have the right equiptment, I thought, 'well Tommy sure does'. See what I mean, I think that we may need to open the smut pool. :D :hyper:
 
more pics...not as good as the others...but hey....you love me anyway right? :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa9.jpg
 
Just saw the pics for the ep 'Spell' gothic style witch Lois mmmmm yummy ;) never thought she could look any better.....I was wrong :) can't wait to see it yayness *happy dance*
 
here's a repost of this pic rumpuso posted in the spell thread:

spell-3.jpg
 
Tomwelling4sups said:
more pics...not as good as the others...but hey....you love me anyway right? :)
You know it babe.
Thanks for more pics:D
 
tw_s4_collage02.jpg


taken from another thread......please don't hate me ...:( ;)
 
Tommy you got that pic over here, thank you. And now if anybody had any doubt about my desire to spend excessive amounts of time drooling over that man, Check out the AVATAR. OOOhhhhh just Yummy:D


Tommy4supes, Thank you.
 
no prob baby :p

here's a bigger version
tomcape.gif


btw,

the graphics were done by adenjo, so give him a shout out for making this for me eh? ;)
 
I humbly suggest people could use his thread to link to sleazy fan fic. Anyone have any recs? If you don't like the iea Fantik I can edit this.
 
Tomwelling4sups said:
no prob baby :p

here's a bigger version
tomcape.gif


btw,

the graphics were done by adenjo, so give him a shout out for making this for me eh? ;)
But that's not Tom. It's his double.

You don't see the face, it's not Tom.

Greg Beeman (I think it was Beeman) even said that in the commentary for Rosetta.
 
Honey I got some sleazy fan fic and want to write more. Where do I link it?
Oh this is getting better and better. Yeah you guys keep having all that intelligent convo, I will just hold down the fort right here in the Smut Zone. Dammit that would have been a better thread title.:D
 
Frantik said:
Honey I got some sleazy fan fic and want to write more. Where do I link it?
Oh this is getting better and better. Yeah you guys keep having all that intelligent convo, I will just hold down the fort right here in the Smut Zone. Dammit that would have been a better thread title.:D

hee hee *waits for the sequal to kal* ;)
 
Just put it right here in a link. Put a warning though about rating and I think we'll be safe. Triplet I'm pretty sure it's him becasue you see his face right before he turns.It wouldn't have saved him time to use a stand-in and he obviously doesn't mind being naked because he was in the cornfield. ED referred to him having the important parts covered but she kept trying not to look.
 
I tend to think that Crusade scene is Tom as well. It just looks so damn much like him, unlike the outtake from the lake scene in Slumber, where you can tell from the back that it's not Tom. And like Lara said, according to Erica D. (that lucky wench), it was Tom in the cornfield, with his cob covered, but not much else. If he would do that scene, I can't see him not doing the red cape scene.
 
Serene said:
I tend to think that Crusade scene is Tom as well. It just looks so damn much like him, unlike the outtake from the lake scene in Slumber, where you can tell from the back that it's not Tom. And like Lara said, according to Erica D. (that lucky wench), it was Tom in the cornfield, with his cob covered, but not much else. If he would do that scene, I can't see him not doing the red cape scene.
Well, I'm not convinced. They use that double an awful lot and I don't think his body is totally like Tom's and I can usually tell by the hair...

The double wears a wig, and if the shot is long enough it's hard to tell.

In Gone when Clark is laying on the couch face down with his shirt off and Lois sneaks out (how gratuitous was that anyway?), that was the double. I know because his hair moved in a strange way (like a wig would) when he moved his head. That wig was on the double's head, not Tom's.

I don't have Crusade on my TiVO anymore so I can't say for sure but at the time I thought that the hair looked like a wig from the back.

I just took a look at a downloaded version of the show and that hospital scene it was hard to say... it's too long of a shot for me to tell whether whoever that was is wearing a wig. (I used to be a costumer and can usually spot a wig, even really good ones.)

Lois walks away and the dude arguing with her, then there's a cut to Clark (clearly Tom, as you can see his face) walking over to the statue. Then there's a cut back to Lois arguing with the dude about her leaving Clark, and the cut back to the blanket dropping but you can't see his face.

When there's no view of his face, and it was a longer shot, there is some doubt whether it's Tom in my mind.

You could be right but I'd have to see it again for me to be sure.
 
triplet said:
The double wears a wig, and if the shot is long enough it's hard to tell.

I saw a picture of the guy who is his double somewhere.. Hmm.. I'll have to search it out.



triplet said:
In Gone when Clark is laying on the couch face down with his shirt off and Lois sneaks out (how gratuitous was that anyway?), that was the double. I know because his hair moved in a strange way (like a wig would) when he moved his head. That wig was on the double's head, not Tom's.

I really didn't think that was a double. Why would they use a double for that? You could be right, but I would be surprised. Here is the pic in question.. gratuituous or not.. I was smiling. :)

tw12.jpg


]
 
Nice pics everyone but hey im a guy can we please get a lois thread like this going??
 
TrilogyMan2306 said:
Nice pics everyone but hey im a guy can we please get a lois thread like this going??
Hey go ahead and start one. Only not sure if it belongs in this forum, I wouldn't care but others might.


Lara, where is a fan fic site, do you know of one, I would go with sweet but I don't know if that is right for here, Let me know.
 
Serene said:
I saw a picture of the guy who is his double somewhere.. Hmm.. I'll have to search it out.
I saw it on Smallville PH... He doesn't look much like Tom and he needs the wig... er... rug.. er hair piece.




Serene said:
I really didn't think that was a double. Why would they use a double for that? You could be right, but I would be surprised. Here is the pic in question.. gratuituous or not.. I was smiling. :)

tw12.jpg
Believe me. It's the double, not Tom. I can spot a wig when it's as close a shot as this, although with the other angle from above it was easier to tell.

That's the double and that's a wig.

And there would be a lot of reasons why they'd need a double for a short scene like that. Tom was probably needed on the second unit to shoot a stunt, or whatever it is he does when he works with the second unit.
 
triplet said:
I saw it on Smallville PH... He doesn't look much like Tom and he needs the wig... er... rug.. er hair piece.




Believe me. It's the double, not Tom. I can spot a wig when it's as close a shot as this, although with the other angle from above it was easier to tell.

That's the double and that's a wig.

And there would be a lot of reasons why they'd need a double for a short scene like that. Tom was probably needed on the second unit to shoot a stunt, or whatever it is he does when he works with the second unit.
That I believe because it makes sense. It saves him time. The scene in the hospital wouldn't save time in fact I think it would be hard to edit and block. Frantik there is a link to several off Ksite news page, The Wild Coyote-- then it links to Level Three then there's also a Giant SSA.
I can't link you there I don't know how.
 
phantasm said:
Tom is hot but Supes is NOT!
You don't think Superman can be sexy?

I think there are a lot of female fans that would disagree... Reeve was sexy back in the day and in the beginning even Reeves had some appeal before he let himself go and started needing pec, biceps, shoulder pads and a truss. ;)

Being Superman is not mutually exclusive with being hot. Not by any means.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"