DS Lite, Does Anyone Else Have One? (PICS)

Cold2daToucH004 said:
The New Super Mario Brothers comes out May 7th now? Wow thats news to me

/sarcasm

Enough of the jerky side of me, the New SMB has been delayed over and over again, from before E3, to after May 17th I think, to May 23. Rumor is thats because they want to launch the DS Lite here. I think we woulda heard something by now.

It's actually May 15th. Last I checked, IGN had it as May 7th. Wikipedia (which has better updates) has it as May 15th.

Spidey-Bat said:
It's actually May 15th. Last I checked, IGN had it as May 7th. Wikipedia (which has better updates) has it as May 15th.
Um... you do realize wikipedia gets updates from regular lads like you and I, right? Those lads most likely hear the news from places like IGN, or Gamespot. Anyways, no arguing here, heres hoping for the 15th!

Yes we imported.

My point is Wikipedia has the most recent news for video game launches. Obviously someone could go in and put that it's release is 3017 or 1978, but someone always changes it back.

You never told me where you buy your pants, you ass.

nintendo.gif

I just recieved mine from Japan today. I'm simply astounded how bright this screen can go. It completely puts my PSP to shame. I stood out in broad daylight and played Metroid Prime Hunters with absolutely no problem seeing anything. I'm also suprised how long the battery for this thing is lasting at the brightest setting. Im up to 10 hours so far, without hitting the red light

SpiderFan17 said:
I just recieved mine from Japan today. I'm simply astounded how bright this screen can go. It completely puts my PSP to shame. I stood out in broad daylight and played Metroid Prime Hunters with absolutely no problem seeing anything. I'm also suprised how long the battery for this thing is lasting at the brightest setting. Im up to 10 hours so far, without hitting the red light
Its nice to hear another satisfied customer. I did the same thing today, which is really odd. I was out in day light, and played Metroid with out a prob. Nintendo knows what its doing on the style side of things. Games are picking up as well too. Hopefully more good things are on the way.

yeah, with the new supermario bros game on the way and metroid being uber-huge. and with the word of the new pokemon games being on the ds... regarless if your a fan of pokemon, that game will be uber - huge too. nintendo is quickly becoming the number one gaming company.

iambilly81 said:
yeah, with the new supermario bros game on the way and metroid being uber-huge. and with the word of the new pokemon games being on the ds... regarless if your a fan of pokemon, that game will be uber - huge too. nintendo is quickly becoming the number one gaming company.

Quotes like that attract people like WHF to this thread,we dont want that, but what I do want is the black DS lite, so its coming out may 17th I'll trade my old one in soon then or sell it.

when does the new pokemon come out?:o

What do you guys clean your DS Lite with? Mine has some minor scratches on the shell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"