DTL Season 5-Week 6 (Set 3)

yall are misinterpreting his pre-cognitive powers.

Captain Marvel can NOT see 1,2,3,4 seconds ahead... he can see 30seconds and greater(IE. he knew where they were going to fly to when the "T" came down.).

he can't see past a moment after one has just accured

he knows your first move. and your next one if you give him 30seconds

your team searching the tower

he knows whats gonna happen. he just doesn't know whats gonna happen after the fact for 10 seconds

and to tackle another subject: Cosmic Awareness is in all Universes. seeing how Cosmic Awareness is powered by Cosmic Power which is powered by the stars

my team searching the tower? It takes my superfast ubers virtually no time to find your guys and engage them in strenuous combat.

And I don't know what "as soon as he defeated the badoon and the girl was dead" even means.

read the revized post.

yes your ubers can speed search the whole place, but then they return to thier teammates to say: "i can't find'm"

when a team appears in a place they don't "GO". they get thier bearings then jet

o. and since you don't have a real "tactian" on your team, you really don't have a sound strategy to attack or retake a battle after you've lost control.

yes your ubers can speed search the whole place, but then they return to thier teammates to say: "i can't find'm"
Not when Anarky's computers have instantaneously pinpointed the location the moment the battle starts.

AnnoyingSilence said:
when a team appears in a place they don't "GO". they get thier bearings then jet
That's what prep time's for.

o. and since you don't have a real "tactian" on your team, you really don't have a sound strategy to attack or retake a battle after you've lost control.
Actually, our tactician is Anarky, a super-genius whose tactical and strategic brilliance rivals, and may surpass, that of Batman. Furthermore, we don't lose control because my ubers find yours before they can wreak havoc on the building.

OK, so now you're changing your writeup entirely, basically admitting that your strategy didn't work.

the tower systems don't work cause CM's already taken'm out
CM can't take them out till the battle starts. That is a combat-related action, and can't be done because it would affect prep time of my time.
AnnoyingSilence said:
Thanos can't read thier minds and thier psi-protectors are zapped before their able to half way to them in which time
Thanos isn't so fast that he can do that before my superfast ubers are on top of him, fighting him way too hard for him to be able to focus on that at all.
AnnoyingSilence said:
Ariella is severely hurt instantly because Thanos blasts her with huge mystic bursts
See, you're just completely changing your writeup.
AnnoyingSilence said:
Aztek and anarky are dead RIGHT away. they can't deal with the sheer number of MJ's with NS's powers
Aztek can take every single one of them out with plasma-beam nets and energy blasts before they even move. Furthermore, you don't get to do that, because that, too, is a combat action and can't be done until battle starts. Therefore, Aztek takes MJ out long before he absorbs either NS or a Madrox dupe.
AnnoyingSilence said:
IM uses any type of energy attack and is blocked by CM's shields.
CM ain't never seen this kind of energy attack.
AnnoyingSilence said:
and lets say IM has enough power to break through CM's shields if he went for a punch... what do you think? CM's already blasting him with energy blasts and is readying for a punch that he now sees will land perfectly
Infinity-Man has done battle with gods. He is most likely the one who is annihilating the New Gods currently. He isn't going to be stopped by a couple of energy beams. Besides, you already admitted that CM's precog power doesn't work in combat situations.
AnnoyingSilence said:
Ariella gets up and is swarmed by MJ's, beating on her... she may not be hurt bady, but she is hurt by his super speed punchs that the hulk can feel....
Yeah, except the Hulk got one-punched by Superman. This is the daughter of Superman and Superwoman. She'll brush that reg attack off her shoulder like a bit of dirt.

No matter how many times you change your writeup, my team's got this battle covered.

I am first off going with The Last Chancers assuming the Hulk they have is a powerred up and cunning version.

The next battle is allot tough as both have good points. I don't buy Mount Joy hurting Kent but I also don't think he would be taken out so quickly.

I am, and this based on a coin toss :o going with The Authoritarians.

that was not the story dummy. that was bickering.

read the first page(duh)

Yes, call the voters dummy. That will win them over.

In Jesus' Name
B'wana Bet?

Both matches I give by a hair.
The Chancers have a strong team, but so does B'wana. An Ares/Hulk fight alone should pretty much destroy everything. But I think B'wana has more flexibility in their powers.

With the other match (and it was a tough match), there was some underwriting on both sides. Aristotle underwrote MountJoy, AS underwrote Anarky. And I'm more than a little worried about the level of precog Genis aparently has. How is it possible to beat someone with his power lever that knows exactly what you're going to do?

But, even ignoring that power, I think AS has a edge in power and experience. And in prep-time information.

Can someone that isn't AnnoyingSilence tell me how I underwrote Mountjoy? He can't absorb people till combat starts, and the instant it starts, Aztek takes him out immediately at superspeed. One and done.

Can someone that isn't AnnoyingSilence tell me how I overwrote Mountjoy? He can't absorb people till combat starts, and the instant it starts, Aztek takes him out immediately at superspeed. One and done.

The thing is, Mountjoy can absorb people during prep-time. Just like mages can raise shields, and techies can build things. Sure it means AS loses a character (if it wasn't for Madrox), but it's legal.

That makes no sense. Any action that causes the death of a character (NorthStar, in this case) has to be considered combat-related.

Furthermore, Aztek still has VASTLY superior speed to a reg like NorthStar. A bunch of Mountjoy/Northstars isn't a problem for Aztek. He is at the high end of the med scale, and Northstar ain't any big **** comparatively.

That makes no sense. Any action that causes the death of a character (NorthStar, in this case) has to be considered combat-related.

Furthermore, Aztek still has VASTLY superior speed to a reg like NorthStar. A bunch of Mountjoy/Northstars isn't a problem for Aztek. He is at the high end of the med scale, and Northstar ain't any big **** comparatively.

That causes death to one of your opponent's characters, yes. But you can do whatever you want to your own team, as long as it's confined to the battlefield.

I still don't see why everyone buys into the idea of a Mountjoy/Northstar/Madrox composite being able to take down Aztek (one of the highest-end meds in the game), but such is life, I suppose.

Considering that he moves WAY faster than them, and has the power to bind them up in plasma-beam nets instantaneously and take care of them posthaste, yeah, actually he can. That's why Northstar's a reg, and Aztek's a med.

Furthermore, even if I accept that he should be allowed to absorb pre-combat (which is still bull****), Aztek can pick him off the instant the battle starts, before he gets a chance to multiply, and certainly before the multiples can even blink. They're still not speedsters on NEARLY the same level that Aztek is, nor do they have the power-levels that Aztek has.

The Authorititans vs. In Jesus' Name: Going to give this based on the Aztek argument. He should be able to take out Mountjoy, where AS' strategy kind of falls apart.
B'wana Bet? vs. Last Chancers: Superior line-up.

The Authorititans (I'm with you on the prep-time thing)
B'wana Bet?

o m f g

let dumbass aztek net'm. all he does is stick out a finger and dupes. now hes out of the net duping anyway

and if you read MJ link. all it takes is contact and MJ is in Aztek on top of the fact that each MJ has a basilisk field slowwing his reaction time

who is more tech savy. Thanos or Anarky?

you have a kid as an uber

and i'd like to know what makes MJ in this form such a ub if aztek isn't already(especially since hes so fast that NS can't blink without gettin his ass handed to him)

your whole argument leans on aztek. ok.... can aztek take out CM and Thanos?

No?.... i win

let dumbass aztek net'm. all he does is stick out a finger and dupes. now hes out of the net duping anyway
If you'd read me writeup, you'd realize that Aztek nets them and THEN continues to take care of them by burying them deep in the ground and sealing them, unconscious.

AnnoyingSilence said:
and if you read MJ link. all it takes is contact and MJ is in Aztek on top of the fact that each MJ has a basilisk field slowwing his reaction time
MJ never makes contact. Aztek, as you'll note in my writeup, stays clear of both contact and the basilisk field.

AnnoyingSilence said:
who is more tech savy. Thanos or Anarky?
I don't know. Thanos' tech-savviness could probably be compared to that of the New Gods. And Anarky made New God tech from scratch. But it really doesn't matter.

AnnoyingSilence said:
you have a kid as an uber
A kid who's painting the walls with your characters.

AnnoyingSilence said:
and i'd like to know what makes MJ in this form such a ub if aztek isn't already(especially since hes so fast that NS can't blink without gettin his ass handed to him)
(1) What makes MJ an uber in this form is that you're writing him impossibly high-level, just like you're doing with Genis-Vell. (2) Is it really that hard to believe that a med has vastly superior speed to a reg?

AnnoyingSilence said:
your whole argument leans on aztek.
Not really, no.

AnnoyingSilence said:
ok.... can aztek take out CM and Thanos?
No, I have Ariella and Infinity-Man to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"