DVD: Missing scene?

Spidey Snooch

...to the MF'n nooch...
Reaction score
Does anyone else remember a scene from the theatrical release that showed Peter, with his feet up on Jameson's desk, negotiating the terms of his newly accquired staff job? This was, of course, in the midst of the black-suit bad boy sequence. Am I imagining this??

Why doesn't this belong in the Deleted scenes place or DVD section, again?

Anyway, yeah, I remember isn't it in it? I think so...

EDIT: I was right...

[YT]j4tDbEuMxys[/YT]

Does anyone else remember a scene from the theatrical release that showed Peter, with his feet up on Jameson's desk, negotiating the terms of his newly accquired staff job? This was, of course, in the midst of the black-suit bad boy sequence. Am I imagining this??
Did you not watch the DVD? Its in there

That wan't in the theatrical prints I saw and I saw the movie four times.

Does anyone have the time or at least a chapter? I totally missed it if that's the case.

It's in mine...

Is this going to be another X-Men 3/Deleted Scenes DVD fiasco?

Well, the scenes that are on the DVD (and the theatrical cut I saw) are, in the midst of the dark Peter montage, we see Peter hitting on Betty, then Jameson and Robbie interrupt and come in and look at Peter's pictures. It goes like this:

Robbie: "Black suit Spider-Man. Peter, these are incredible! We gotta have these, Jonah."

Jameson - "I'll pay you the usual rate."

Peter - "If you want the shots I'll take the staff job, double the money."

Then, after a quick shot of Peter pointing to a girl in the streets, we see him grab a piece of candy, sit down, and pull the wrapper off with his teeth, while Jameson and Robbie look at him strangely.

Unless you're talking about something other than this, then no, there's no scene missing on the DVD from the original theatrical cut.

On mine...and so is the whole dance scene:csad:

It's on my DVD, that's for sure.

I remember seeing it in the cinema and yes it is on my DVD as well.

It's amazing what people think they remember. That scene was only in the trailers and not the threatrical cut.

It might be in some DVD's but it wasn't in the theatrical print.

It's amazing what people think they remember. That scene was only in the trailers and not the threatrical cut.

It definately was in the UK version, i remember it specifically as Elizabeth Banks/Betty, shakes her head in wonder at Peter.

I definately remember it in the cinema, and it is on my DVD version.

I distinctly remember him putting his feet on Jameson's desk and then Jameson looking at him like he committed the greatest sin ever. Sooooooo yea I saw it in the theater as well

No, it was in the theatrical cut, too. Everything on my DVD was in the theatrical cut.

I saw Spider-Man 3 five times in the cinema, and I remember that scene was definitely included.

I saw it theatrically. All 3 times.

yeah I saw it 3 times in theater, trust me it was there. and it's on my dvd also

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"