The Dark Knight DVD with Total Film

JonnyQ

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi I apologise if this has been mentioned in another thread at all, but this month's Total Film magazine that has Indiana Jones on the front has a free DVD with it.
Basically it's ALOT of trailers and one of them is The Dark Knight. We all may have seen it about 3895758495704 times but it's cool to have to watch on TV :yay:.

Just thought I would let you guys know in case you wanted to see the trailer in a different manner!

If the contents of the magazine are interesting I might buy it.

it would be sick if they had the prologue, i would pounce on it in a second

The magazine? If I'm honest the issue isn't very good, but the DVD is very strong indeed. Lot of massive films have their trailers on there.

I TOTALLY agree about the prologue.

When is this issue supposed to hit the stands/stores?

Well, you don't really need the DVD if you have an Xbox and a USB drive.

The magazine? If I'm honest the issue isn't very good, but the DVD is very strong indeed. Lot of massive films have their trailers on there.

I TOTALLY agree about the prologue.
what trailers are on it?

Bit pointless posting this thread, the posters were news worthy because they're things for free that you'd otherwise have to buy, whereas this is literally just the trailer that everyone on the internet reading this has readily available, cool to have it on dvd yes, but nothing special.

Might get it, was an intereting magazine the one and only time bought it for the TDK poster!

Too bad I've Ed Norton's mug staring up at me from the other side of the room every morning...

Basically it's ALOT of trailers and one of them is The Dark Knight. We all may have seen it about 3895758495704 times but it's cool to have to watch on TV :yay:.

First thing I did was burn the HD version to disc when it was released :oldrazz:

it would be sick if they had the prologue, i would pounce on it in a second
I'm actually a little surprised we haven't gotten a net version yet. With all the bootlegs, you would think Warner Bros. would just release it by now.

Although, maybe it's a good thing we haven't watched it 17463947483833 2/3 times. It won't be stale by the time it's on the big screen.

Although, I never got to see it in an IMAX theater, just on crappy YouTube bootlegs, so I would like to see it properly at least once.

I burnt the HD version to DVD and watch on TV anyways.

I've seen this issue on the shelves in the UK, I'm guessing it's the old trailer yes? I already watched in 10 GAJILILLION times, love my DVI-HDMI cable <3

I wont be buying it, I lost my faith in Total Film when they failed to deliver anything worth while at their 'Red Carpet Event'.

The magazine is substandard this month, just waiting for the new Empire to come out.

I am in a bitter mood at work so please excuse the tone :yay:

Don't get it, the trailer is extremely low quality

^You're right the trailer quality was disappointing. Also the Iron Man trailer was the very first one from ages ago, I think its only the Indy and Hellboy 2 trailers which are more recent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"