[E3 2005] The Microsoft Conference

BAH HUMBBUG! said:
I'm telling you guys the prices are going to drop immediately after release of the PS3 :up:

doubt it, kutargi(sp?) is very adament about the 600 dollar price tag. he says if you want are graphics adn features, then youll have to pay 600 bucks.

GoldenAgeHero said:
doubt it, kutargi(sp?) is very adament about the 600 dollar price tag. he says if you want are graphics adn features, then youll have to pay 600 bucks.
I believe he meant the 360.

GoldenAgeHero said:
#

In reply, I say 'Go **** yourself, Kutaragi-san.'

BAH HUMBBUG! said:
Thank You HH :up: So then MS did turn down the rights to make GTA exclusive? Or they just couldn't close the deal?

ROCKSTAR dont do console exclusives anymore. It costs to company too much money in the long run.

ROCKSTAR presents - Table Tennis is an exception because it was designed as a next gen game. The follow up (if there is one) will be on more next gen platforms

GoldenAgeHero said:

I explained my thoughts (theory) on what is going to happen with the prices already :up:

TheCardPlayer said:
Who's the freaking tard that gave this a 1 and Sony a 7?

I just got through giving it a "1." I saw and read through all of the coverage, and I was very disappointed. I'm not sure what I gave Sony, though.

GoldenAgeHero said:

Due to negative backlash Sony was forced to change the controller back to the original Dual Shock design and add in a memory card reader. This backlash is even worse than that. Sony will back down, sooner or later.

they'll do so by early of next year, but fornow they want to try and make a return in profit.

hippie_hunter said:
Due to negative backlash Sony was forced to change the controller back to the original Dual Shock design and add in a memory card reader. This backlash is even worse than that. Sony will back down, sooner or later.

This is different though. By changing the controller, it made more people eager to buy a PS3 since they were familiar with a controller that is 11 years old. Dropping the price has a huge effect on Sony. Yes, more people will buy it, but they will lose more money per system. Dropping the price boosts sales, but decreases profit. It all depends on which is more important to Sony. I predict there will be no price drop until this time next year.

Halo3-PossibleMenuLeak-Angle.jpg

Halo3-PossibleMenuLeak-headon.jpg

I dont know... Makes it look like Halo on Xbox I guess... :D

where's THWIP* and WHF?

Sweet... Looks like the dashboard update this month will include 'Background Downloads'... About time too, I am sick of having to wait for a download to finish so I can use the X360.

That's a pretty obvious fake. Classic Mode? Gimme a break...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"