[E3 2006] Nintendo Press Conference

GoldenAgeHero said:
false, nintendo's strongest got great reveiws. and nintendo did win E3 as the best presentation, despite you thinking its fanboyism, thats pretty much the consensus, by websites and the like.

Read my post, skippy. I never said Nintendo put up a bad show, I said their strongest titles failed to make "as good" an impression as the other titles that have been winning Best of E3 awards left and right, like Mass Effect, Spore, Gears of War, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed and Crysis.

GoldenAgeHero said:
false, nintendo's strongest got great reveiws. and nintendo did win E3 as the best presentation, despite you thinking its fanboyism, thats pretty much the consensus, by websites and the like.
No the consensus is that Wii had the best hardware from E3... If you look at websites reviews of E3, they didn't win much beyond that.

WeeZiTe said:
No the consensus is that Wii had the best hardware from E3... If you look at websites reviews of E3, they didn't win much beyond that.

It depends on which websites you visit. Twilight Princess won quite a lot of awards on the various websites I've been to. And Red Steel, while not quite able to nab an award, was usually an honorable mention in various categories. But I've long since learned to not take these videogaming critiques so seriously, even the ones that are positive; most of time, the reviewer is hardly representave of my videogaming likes and dislikes. And I've found that many reviewers cater to their readers and disregard any game that may not appeal to their demographic. But that isn't to say that anyone who did not recognize Nintendo in their awards is a hack.

But I honestly do feel that Nintendo did own E3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"